Contest is a good idea. Where am I getting in??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mimesx

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello there. I'm new to the sdn and i thought that contest was kind of a cool idea, especially when your applications are pretty much in and you have loads of free time. So i think i will copy waitingame bc im curious to see what people think about where i'll get in. You may be saying 'wow what a tool, u just copied what he did'. Yes, yes i did copy what he did, hopefully not a tool though. But its a fun idea. And if you say that, quit being rude and just post what you think. Honesty is appreciated. Thanks guys!

I am heavily involved in the predental club here, have done service in the club for 3 yrs, shadowed 75 hrs, mentor for kids, and various community service.

My DAT:
AA- 20
Bio- 20
GC- 19
OC- 24
TS- 21
QR- 16
RC- 21
PA- 21

Yea my QR really sucked, so im kind of worried about that. Like i said, my applications should be complete within this week once my dat scores get to schools. 15 schools that I applied to:
BU
Temple
Tufts
UMDNJ
NYU
Pitt
Case
Maryland
VCU
Marquette
Creighton
UNLV
UOP
ASDOH
Midwestern

Please let me know what your guesses are as to where i'll get interviews, accepted, etc. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Interviews from:
Case, Tufts, NYU, BU, MD, Temple, Marquette

Accepted:
Case, Temple, MD, NYU

Hm I was hoping for more replies.. Anyone?? Any guesses would be welcome

Members don't see this ad :)
Hm I was hoping for more replies.. Anyone?? Any guesses would be welcome

The other 'contest' thread has a prize, and yours doesn't. :smuggrin:

OHH, do me! do me!

I applied to bascially the same schools, but add in temple, tufts, detroit mercy, and meherry.

ready.....GO.

Would the prize be an admission to the ds of your choice?

The other 'contest' thread has a prize, and yours doesn't. :smuggrin:

Haha yes good point. Well i can make up a prize that i'll never follow through on too. How does $50 to the winner sound? You'll get your money in one year. Excited yet?? Ha Well i was bored (and curious) so i made this thread. If anyone is bored and would post, that would be great. If not, then what's wrong with you? 50 bones!...