Controlled Images of Black Women?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SosoLovesChi

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any studies that used controlled images of black, college aged women? Standing and shown from head to knee looking directly at the camera with a neutral expression. All wearing a white shirt and black pants. I'm currently conducting a study that requires stimuli and I could create my own, but it would be great if I could email a professor who has already used such stimuli and ask if I could use them for my own study.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I thought his set was predominantly white, though he later had a set of faces of Asian ethnicities.

Are you calling me a liar?! (Sorry, had to make the joke).

IIRC, there’s at least one AA female face in there. I can look. It’s in my research computer; with the other failed, unpublishable studies.

Reactions: 1 users
What is a body recognition task?
The task involves viewing a full body image of a woman and then viewing another image of the same woman or a slightly modified one. Participants will have to recognize whether this image is the different or the same from an image they originally saw.