I'm getting conflicting advice from advisers...one said submit, one said hold off. With a 27 (11VR, 9BS, 7PS, Writing T) and a 3.9 post bacc GPA (3.5 overall from years ago), should I transmit my AMCAS NOW? Or will schools look at that 7 and automatically purge me from the system? (I'm not an idiot, I actually misbubbled 3 passages of PS and discovered it as time was called!!! Anxiety city! It's a wonder I recovered from that to ace the writing sample!) I've already started the summer study ritual for the inevitable August MCAT. And I've marked that "retake" box on the AMCAS. Should I transmit now, or wait, *sigh* until August? It just seems like such a waste of precious admissions time! HELP! I'm just a bit confused!