Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Conversion Chart for Kaplan #10 and 11

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by bunnybear, Jul 25, 2006.

1. bunnybear

bunnybear Senior Member

could you please tell me where I can get the conversion charts for these 2 tests, I can not find them anywhere

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Inessa

Inessa Inna

Pre-Medical
    if you have them through kaplan- it's in the back of that booklet, take a look.

4. bunnybear

bunnybear Senior Member

I did not see it in the back of the booklet, could you be kind enough and maybe type it up for everyone, or scan it and put it online or send it to me and i will put it online for you

5. UMP

UMP Recovered Under-Achiever

Medical Student
    There are no conversion charts for these 2 tests... Kaplan hasn't had a chance to make a proper conversion for them yet. People have been wondering about this before