Cook county/Scheduling M4 away rotations

Blue Frog

10+ Year Member
Jul 8, 2006
Just wondering if anyone has done or applied to Cook County (also interested in comments about other hospitals) for an M4 away rotation. Is it hard to get the month you want?...or get the rotation at all? Most importantly, when do you need to apply by? Do you need to apply to more than one away elective to make sure you get one? Thanks!

chuck deli

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 13, 2002
  1. Resident [Any Field]
I'm a M3 and applied to do an away rotation there in a couple months. Google their website and call their student coordinator, she's very friendly, she'll email you the application and tell you how many open spots there are. It's not that hard to figure out.

Blue Frog

10+ Year Member
Jul 8, 2006
Thanks. Did you just fill out a pre-application, or did she give you the final application as well? I turned in the pre-application last week but wasn't given any sense about availability or whether I might get a spot.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.