• Set Yourself Up For Success Webinar

October 6, 2021 at 2 PM Eastern/11 AM Pacific
    SDN and Osmosis are teaming up to help you get set up for success this school year! We'll be covering study tips, healthy habits, and meeting mentors.

Register Now!

• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

cool images/photos: www.mymedpic.com

leorl

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 2, 2001
messymedic.blogspot.com
  1. Attending Physician
Those photos look like they were taking off WebPath or something. Be careful with posting photos like that if you don't properly site them. If they're your own, then make sure you have the relevant parties' permission before displaying them. And then say that they're your own. Also, I'm not quite sure what the purpose of blogging a bunch of pictures does. There are hundreds of sites to get pictures from in a very organized fashion (ie webpath), so essentially you're just collecting pictures from picture banks? And emedicine is one of the top-used resources, so people would go there first anyway?

ramify

10+ Year Member
Feb 17, 2007
  1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
The photos included on the blog mentioned are all from my personal collection (not from any site or commercial source). I am several years into my residency and have acquired 100-1000s of images. This is stated on the site that all images posted to date are from my personal collection. Additionally, no image I've included has any distinguishing or identifying characteristic.

I certainly will notate/attribute the source of any photos I receive or post that are not my own (I have as yet not posted any photos that are not mine).

I post this site with the hope that we all can share clinical photos or things we've seen and learn from them.

I welcome any contributions and was hoping to generate some interesting discussion pertaining to the findings or disease processes.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.