Cool or not cool?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PilSeungKorea

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Since I already have two (east-coast) acceptances, should I call the Cali schools and give them an ultimatum: Review and decide quickly about whether or not giving me an interview, possibly within two weeks. Or else I will withdraw from and disparage your school. What do you guys think?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm sure that will go over real well with them. Do you wanna get banned, btw?

no, I am not trolling or anything. I just want to get some closure, so that I can move on with my life, you know.

Members don't see this ad :)
no, I am not trolling or anything. I just want to get some closure, so that I can move on with my life, you know.
If by "closure" you mean having your account locked down, then I say we give it to you.

While it may bring peace to your mind, the med. schools frankly don't care about us. And if you threaten to withdraw, they will probably be like "go for it. we have a bunch of other people willing to donate their left eye to be here."

While it may bring peace to your mind, the med. schools frankly don't care about us. And if you threaten to withdraw, they will probably be like "go for it. we have a bunch of other people willing to donate their left eye to be here."
How ironic you should make a comment about organ donation... :laugh:

If by "closure" you mean having your account locked down, then I say we give it to you.

Agreed, please update probationary status to banned mods. 137 posts and going...

Just so that you get at least one direct reply to your question - It is totally NOT cool, which is exactly why at least one special person should do that as quickly as possible.

BTW, Dienekes and AlexMorph, I am a registered organ donor, though I do hope that it is many, many years before that makes a difference to anyone, and I'd prefer not to offer my LEFT eye right now; it's my good eye.;)

Option C -- Stupid

I think you should write to them ASAP and inform them that you want in right now.

The schools will be like "omg lets let this guy in before he goes to another school."

I also suggest requesting the schools to provide you some cute korean pre-meds for your troubles of having to contact them.

Since I already have two (east-coast) acceptances, should I call the Cali schools and give them an ultimatum: Review and decide quickly about whether or not giving me an interview, possibly within two weeks. Or else I will withdraw from and disparage your school. What do you guys think?

Your posts are annoying. That's what I think.
:thumbdown:

at first i didn't understand why this post should get you on prohibitory status...but then I read some of your other posts. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Definately go with the ultimatum option, possibly intermixed with insinuations and direct threats of violence.

Make sure you give them the name of the two schools you've been accepted at as well. Can't leverage yourself without specifics.

HA! Yeah I'm sure an ultimatum would really hamstring them...

Wow, the arrogance...

way to rub it in.

shame on you.

:thumbdown:

270850-DoNotFeedTroll.jpg

Please don't feed the troll.