coordinating interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WMN

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those of you who are trying to coordinate MCP and Jefferson, did you call Jefferson or send email. I have emailed them but still no response.

Members don't see this ad.

hello,

i have an interview at temple and i called jefferson and told them when i would be in town, the admissions staff person told me that a note would be added to my file and that it might work out because i was "under consideration", i also emailed mcp, a woman named lisa cifeli, pretty nice acutally, anyhow, she said i should send an email next week to see if it would work out. so, it is kind of a crap shoot, and with my interview at temple coming up on the 21st, i kind of think that it won't work out, but who knows . . . i would at least give the admissions office a call and try and be as polite as possible. best of luck.

I called, and I got a call back saying to expect a call from a certain person in admissions, who eventually did call. How funny that it's the 3 Anchoragites all trying to do this! :D

well, smw, i tried too. I apparently had never sent my secondary to jefferson, so when i asked to coordinate with my mcph interview, she was VERY confused and said they didn't have my secondary or LOR's or fee or anything. i was embarassed when it hit me that i'd decided not to apply, and told her i'd check my files and call back....
then i called temple and after giving my little monologue about being in the area and perhaps you could accommodate me.... the lady then said "oh you haven't heard anything? well it says here the committee met on dec 31 so you should be getting word soon." i'm pretty sure it's a rejection, since she did not sound enthusiastic.