• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

mellybean

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 12, 2005
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
I tried to check my application status (complete since late August, no interview) today and couldn't log into the site - as in, the page itself won't load. Is anyone else having this problem, or is this an unofficial way of saying "Hey, we rejected you!"?

swtiepie711

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 16, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
I tried to check my application status (complete since late August, no interview) today and couldn't log into the site - as in, the page itself won't load. Is anyone else having this problem, or is this an unofficial way of saying "Hey, we rejected you!"?

I haven't been able to log in for a few days - I think someone said it was maintenance, but I'm assuming I'm going to be rejected anyways seeing as how I haven't been invited to interview yet. Anyways, best of luck! :luck:

About the Ads

hmm...

I yam what I yam
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 27, 2004
Status (Visible)
i'm afraid calling them will result in a rejection :)

Tyger

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 21, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
I also had my status page unavailable, but I actually received an interview invite today to Cornell.

foofish

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 23, 2006
SDN
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Yeah, I've been assuming rejection, too...but I still check if anything to see the world's most annoying and mocking status page message go away. :D

bet22

10+ Year Member
Jun 30, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
I also had my status page unavailable, but I actually received an interview invite today to Cornell.

How did you know then? Did the invite come via email?

Congrats!!

Tyger

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 21, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
In the interview invite, did it say how late that they would be interviewing until? I was hoping they'd start making decisions soon.
The email said that they would continue interviewing till "early March 2007."

ahoyfatty

watermelon
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 26, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
According to the email the last interviews are in early March and decisions will start being made also in early March

I really hope so. This has been the longest wait, and right now early March sounds pretty good.

SpiresAAC

10+ Year Member
May 16, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
I still can't sign into the status webpage...oh well, i guess they'll email me if I miraculously get an interview with just a few weeks left.

byong_soo

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 24, 2004
CA
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
i mean how likely is it to get an interview from cornell in next two weeks if i haven't heard from them since december? i guess this one's a no. oh well...:( next!

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.