Cornell C/O 2026 hopefuls

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Are we thinking that they’re all done calling?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
When does our denied/waitlisted results get posted? Is it tomorrow morning?

Members don't see this ad :)
When does our denied/waitlisted results get posted? Is it tomorrow morning?
If it continues to follow last year, tomorrow Waitlist alternate will get emails with pins early on, followed by rejection emails later in the day.

Reactions: 3 users
Ok is Officially 9 PM on the east coast and with that ends my veterinary career.

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 6 users
Does anyone here who’s been accepted have a GPA that’s midrange? Seems like Cornell loves the super high GPAs and research….which I do expect since it’s literally CORNELL lol. I just don’t have either so trying to make myself feel better 😂
3.8 & no research!

Love you guys. Chin up, we still got this

• Love
  • Care
Hello! I just discovered this form/website and I just wanted to ask if anyone here has received an email from Cornell. I got the phone call around 10:45am today that I was accepted and I was just absolutely bawling, but I was hoping they'd send like a confirmation email after the call. I asked her on the phone if I was going to get an email too and she said yes, I'm just anxious about when because it feels so unreal.

Hello! I just discovered this form/website and I just wanted to ask if anyone here has received an email from Cornell. I got the phone call around 10:45am today that I was accepted and I was just absolutely bawling, but I was hoping they'd send like a confirmation email after the call. I asked her on the phone if I was going to get an email too and she said yes, I'm just anxious about when because it feels so unreal.
We are thinking that emails will go out sometime tomorrow.

Reactions: 1 users
This thread of people is like a little family and I wish I would’ve gotten the opportunity to go to school with you guys.

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Y’all are awesome. Truly hoping someone here who hasn’t heard is accepted but didn’t get a phone call for some reason. We’ll see!

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
I was accepted to my IS, UTCVM, so if by the random rare chance anyone else in here applied there and has any questions, you can message me!

• Love
Has anyone checked the tracking page just in case it’s updated but we didn’t get emailed?

I got my email at 10:52 AM EST telling me my decision was posted & giving me a pin to unlock the letter. So I don't think you'll see anything before you get the email because you need the pin.

OOS ALTERNATE. My hands are shaking as I write this. After four rejections I was sure this was going to be another one. Is there any way to know where we rank on the list?

OOS ALTERNATE. My hands are shaking as I write this. After four rejections I was sure this was going to be another one. Is there any way to know where we rank on the list?
Do you mind sharing your stats and experiences please?

I was hoping to at least get chosen as an alternate, but nope :/
I feel your pain. It’s crazy to think I felt so hopeful for Cornell and that I was most likely rejected. I think applying a second cycle is starting to feel more real. :/

I'm a little late to the forum, just found out I'm an alternate candidate. Do we ever find out our ranking?

People just posted on FB that rejection emails are coming out now.

Did you get an email saying you were rejected or you just assume since you haven’t heard you’re an alternate yet?
Definitely riding on assumptions right now since they send out alternate notifications at the same time right?

Oos alternate :) congratulations to all accepted!

Reactions: 2 users
Just got my email - OOS rejection - what a ride these past couple of days lol

I also haven’t gotten anything yet. If I don’t by then end of the day I’ll call admissions

252D605F-6B98-4DF4-AB8E-8D98D0201D53.jpeg
Have you heard anything yet?
Literally just got my email one minute ago.

Still have nothing. I'd just like to get it over with at this point.

I wish they could change the system so rejections are sent out first. All the waiting and anxiety were just overwhelming…

Rejected 😔 after 8 of these I feel pretty stupid thinking that I had a shot to get into vet school in the first place.
Please don’t be hard on yourself. I’m definitely feeling defeated too but most of the time it isn’t that we aren’t good enough. There’s just not enough seats for how many people want to be a vet.

OOS rejection. Looking forward to my interview on Friday morning with another school. At least the wait is over and I know the rejection oof.

• Care
OOS rejection. Looking forward to my interview on Friday morning with another school. At least the wait is over and I know the rejection oof.
but the process in getting to see my rejection was quite long and nerve wracking😭

rejected OOS :( now to look forward to the other schools this month lmao

Last edited:
  • Care