Cornell complete email?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MDhopeful6891

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does Cornell send out a complete email?
Sent off my LoR 8/10 from Cali, 2ndary submitted 8/13.

Also, anyone know what their process is like? (i.e. time-frame between completeness and interview decision
)....seems like they offered interviews in early Aug last year...

Members don't see this ad.

Does Cornell send out a complete email?
Sent off my LoR 8/10 from Cali, 2ndary submitted 8/13.

Also, anyone know what their process is like? (i.e. time-frame between completeness and interview decision
)....seems like they offered interviews in early Aug last year...

Yes, I got a complete email from them.

I submitted my secondary on 7/23 and received the complete status email on 7/24. However, my LORs were already available via VirtualEvals then.

I have no idea when interviews go out (might want to see if they're listed in the 2006 Interview Invite thread someone posted recently). I'm certainly not anticipating one!

I submitted my secondary on 7/25, my LORs were sent in 8/10, and i got a complete email from them this morning.
Last year my roommate sent in her secondary 7/11, her LORs were sent in 8/14, she got a complete email on 8/16, and she got her interview invite on 9/5. Her complete email was almost word for word as mine, except where mine said "it may be a few months before you hear from us again", hers said "it may be a while before you hear from us again". for her, it was less than three weeks. Keeping fingers crossed...