Cornell - NYC Sublet Available for Septmeber (flexible dates)!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

quideam

Too tired to complain
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are you a medical student or resident looking to sublet in NYC in September? This is a great opportunity to live in a beautiful apartment in the heart of the city :).

I'm a fourth year medical student at Cornell sharing a large three bedroom apartment with just one other student (He is a very easy-going MD-PhD who is away in lab most of the day). I'm going to be away in September doing a Sub-I in California and would like to sublet my room to you!

The building is located on 70th st., between 1st and York avenues (Upper East Side), directly across from the Cornell - NYP hospital, the Hospital for Special Surgery, and Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. The Cornell library is just across the street and the subway is five blocks away; there are lots of shops, cafes, and restaurants nearby, and central park is less than a ten minute walk away! The apartment is on the 6th floor of a 15-story building with 24 hour security and a 24 hour gym; a recently-renovated laundry room is downstairs. The room is fully furnished (full-sized bed with a new mattress, office chair, desk, lamps, bookcase, etc), has high-speed wireless internet (throughout the apartment) and two huge windows that provide plenty of sunlight. We're very friendly and I would be happy to show you around the city if you arrive a few days early!

I'm asking for $800 for the month (give or take a few days extra if you need it) - that includes internet and ALL utilities!

Please email me at [email protected] if you're interested or have any questions. I can email you photographs of the room and/or building - just ask!

Thanks and I hope to hear from you :)

Zina

Members don't see this ad.

Bump!! Still looking for a subletter - terms negotiable, please email with questions!

hey zina,

are you able to sublet in october?

Last edited:
Hey Quideam,

Perfect, I'm rotating at Cornell in Sept and I'm looking for a place. Plus, I'm a UCLA medical student....are you rotating here?