cornell or hopkins

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hopefulsigh

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I didn't think I had a chance at either but I have been really fortunate to have been accepted to both and don't know which to pick. Anyone out there with interesting experiences at either? Just looking for more perspectives to help me make my decision. also, do you think it even matters in the end? (i don't want to go into anything super competitive. perhaps social or community medicine or endocrinology).

Thanks for your input!!

Members don't see this ad.

this is a no-brainer. hopkins.

good luck.

Hopkins is a great place to be a medical student. I hope that you'll come to the revisit weekend to see if it's right for you.

Please feel free to PM me with any questions you might have.

Congrats!
doepug (MS IV, Johns Hopkins)

Members don't see this ad :)
doepug, i bet u r excited to hear your match results! good luck

Congrats on having such a great decision!

The two schools are actually pretty different, and I think they attract different kinds of people. I love being at Hopkins, but Cornell just wasn't my cup of tea when I visited.

If prestige is not a big deal to you, curriculum, location, financial aid, and quality/cost of living are all things you should consider. Good luck!

uhhhhhhhhhh.......HOPKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you even need to ask?!

I'd go for Cornell if I were you. Do you want to spend your early 20's in NYC or friggin Baltimore????