Cornell/Penn/Hopkins

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

brown04

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have submitted or will submit very soon the secondaries for these schools. I was just wondering for others out there, do you know if any of these schools require us to send in a hard copy of our application via snail-mail? I believe that hopkins does, but cornell and penn do not. and if so, do we need to attach a photograph somewhere?

i'm just asking because wash u makes such a big deal of sending in a certificate of authorization along with a photo. thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by brown04
I have submitted or will submit very soon the secondaries for these schools. I was just wondering for others out there, do you know if any of these schools require us to send in a hard copy of our application via snail-mail? I believe that hopkins does, but cornell and penn do not. and if so, do we need to attach a photograph somewhere?

i'm just asking because wash u makes such a big deal of sending in a certificate of authorization along with a photo. thanks.

Hopkins does require you to send a hard copy with a photo. It says to "paste" the photo to the front page. There is a convenient little square on the front

Cornell and Penn are technologically superior and have everything online.

Originally posted by soonerpillow
Cornell and Penn are technologically superior and have everything online.

:laugh: :laugh: