cornell secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

me2

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey,
Has anyone received Cornell's secondary. If so, whats' on it (essays)?
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks for the link. However, you need a password to view the secondary, so if anyone knows how to obtain a password please let me know.

Members don't see this ad :)
The password is "admissions." However, a word of caution: I called the school, and they told me that they do not want unsolicited secondaries. So I'd fill it out and then wait.

The problem with this secondary, in my opinion, is that they're asking for their essays only in the space provided, which is basically one square inch.

Katiep: there just may be a way around that..

In Word my essay came out to 140 words. It looked like it was going to be WAY more than what would fit in. When I pasted it in Acrobat Reader 5.0 it fit perfectly in there, with a slightly smaller font! The reason I bold the program is that previous versions of it (4.0) will not change the font to allow your essay to fit. Try it out everyone!

Just to test limits I pasted my personal statement in there and it almost fit! Of course it was like 2pt font :D