Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

cornell secondary

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by me2, Aug 31, 2001.

1. me2

me2 Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey,
    Has anyone received Cornell's secondary. If so, whats' on it (essays)?
    Thanks

2. FrankMD

FrankMD Ophthalmologist Wanna Be
    10+ Year Member

Fellow [Any Field]
  3. me2

me2 Member
    7+ Year Member

Thanks for the link. However, you need a password to view the secondary, so if anyone knows how to obtain a password please let me know.

4. katiep

katiep Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

The password is "admissions." However, a word of caution: I called the school, and they told me that they do not want unsolicited secondaries. So I'd fill it out and then wait.

The problem with this secondary, in my opinion, is that they're asking for their essays only in the space provided, which is basically one square inch.

5. USeF

USeF sunny L.A.
    10+ Year Member

Katiep: there just may be a way around that..

In Word my essay came out to 140 words. It looked like it was going to be WAY more than what would fit in. When I pasted it in Acrobat Reader 5.0 it fit perfectly in there, with a slightly smaller font! The reason I bold the program is that previous versions of it (4.0) will not change the font to allow your essay to fit. Try it out everyone!

Just to test limits I pasted my personal statement in there and it almost fit! Of course it was like 2pt font :D