Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Cornell Travelers Program

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by RLMD, May 22, 2002.

1. RLMD

RLMD blah
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Probably wont get many replies for this. Just wanted to know if anyone has done Cornell's Travelers Summer Research Fellowship Program, heard anything about it, or is going to be there for it this summer like me?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. RLMD

RLMD blah
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    bump

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Jameson

Jameson Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey RLMD,
    I was given an interview but I had to decline because I had already given my decision to an acceptance from Yale for their MMEP program. The Cornell opportunity sounded well worth while and I was looking forward to the experience but than again so did Yale. Good luck this summer, I hope your research there opens some doors for you!

4. RLMD

RLMD blah
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Thanks for the reply. I did the MMEP program last year at UVA. It was a great experience. Im sure you will thoroughly enjoy it.