Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Cornell??

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by zancudo, Dec 19, 2001.

1. zancudo

zancudo Member
    7+ Year Member

Has anybody heard from Cornell for regular MD? If so, how and when were you contacted?

2. bebe

bebe Member
    7+ Year Member

Do you mean interview? Or app complete notification?

I know i received notice for interview around October 25 and my app was complete about 2 weeks before that.

I haven't heard anything since my interview in mid-november

3. OP
    OP
    zancudo

zancudo Member
    7+ Year Member

No, I meant final decision after interview. Sorry for the confusion. I am eagerly awaiting their decision, and while I know it most likely will not come until March, there is that slight chance...

4. E'01

E'01 1K Member
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Zancudo I'm waiting just like you for that early X-mas present from Cornell...gosh that'd be awesome :) Good luck

5. italianlove

italianlove Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey Zancudo,

My app has been complete since 10/24 and absolutely nothing. I contacted them via e-mail and they said that they give out interview decisions within 3 months to the time your application is complete. I'm not sure why they're taking so long, however, I was an August MCAT'er so maybe that has something to do with it (who really knows anymore???). Hopes this helps a little, let me know if you hear anything as I am quite anxious myself. Good luck with all of your applications! Ciao.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. E'01

E'01 1K Member
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I was completed in sept and had my interview on october 3rd. They told me that only a few get in via rolling admissions, but most get in at the end of march which is their official notification date

7. OP
    OP
    zancudo

zancudo Member
    7+ Year Member

I interviewed on Sept. 25 and got the same speech about the "few" that get in before March. For some reason I remember the Asst. Dean saying that those "few" were sent out in December.

8. E'01

E'01 1K Member
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I think you're right - I had done a search on here for Cornell and people last year who got in early, I believe it was in December

9. bebe

bebe Member
    7+ Year Member

It seems as if MAPKinkster got a Cornell acceptance this week (on the acceptances, rejections, withdrawals thread)! I asked him if he was MSTP, he hasn't replied yet.

10. MAPKinkster

MAPKinkster Member
    7+ Year Member

Hi...

Yeah I applied MSTP...sorry to cause the confusion. Good luck everyone.

MaPKiNKSTeR