Cornell??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zancudo

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anybody heard from Cornell for regular MD? If so, how and when were you contacted?

Members don't see this ad.

Do you mean interview? Or app complete notification?

I know i received notice for interview around October 25 and my app was complete about 2 weeks before that.

I haven't heard anything since my interview in mid-november

No, I meant final decision after interview. Sorry for the confusion. I am eagerly awaiting their decision, and while I know it most likely will not come until March, there is that slight chance...

Members don't see this ad :)
Zancudo I'm waiting just like you for that early X-mas present from Cornell...gosh that'd be awesome :) Good luck

Hey Zancudo,

My app has been complete since 10/24 and absolutely nothing. I contacted them via e-mail and they said that they give out interview decisions within 3 months to the time your application is complete. I'm not sure why they're taking so long, however, I was an August MCAT'er so maybe that has something to do with it (who really knows anymore???). Hopes this helps a little, let me know if you hear anything as I am quite anxious myself. Good luck with all of your applications! Ciao.

I was completed in sept and had my interview on october 3rd. They told me that only a few get in via rolling admissions, but most get in at the end of march which is their official notification date

I interviewed on Sept. 25 and got the same speech about the "few" that get in before March. For some reason I remember the Asst. Dean saying that those "few" were sent out in December.

I think you're right - I had done a search on here for Cornell and people last year who got in early, I believe it was in December

It seems as if MAPKinkster got a Cornell acceptance this week (on the acceptances, rejections, withdrawals thread)! I asked him if he was MSTP, he hasn't replied yet.

Hi...

Yeah I applied MSTP...sorry to cause the confusion. Good luck everyone.

MaPKiNKSTeR