rythm_rymes

10+ Year Member
Feb 8, 2005
NJ
Status
Hi Folks,

I m new to sdn, i searched so many forums,found it quite intresting.I did my BDS ,But since i m on dependent visa i cant apply to school.

Can any one please guide me about the course options in health care especially in NJ.I m thinking of doing some cosmetic dentistry course,what r the requirements for it???????

I m too much confused :confused: , My hubby wants me to change to computers but i cant make up my mind after studying dentistry.

ur reply is appreciated.
thanks

elementz

Happiness and Sunshine:)
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 29, 2004
I am where my heart is...
Visit site
Status
I agree with Kosha.They are quiet a few of us on a H-4 visa and studying.
In case u are wondering u may/maynot transfer to a F1 once u get admission to a school.
The only problem with being a dependent would be if u don't have a co-signer or a credit history for a loan.

rahmed

SDN Angel
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Sep 10, 2004
Rochester, NY
Status
Dentist
rajkang said:
Read all the posts in this forum and you will get all your answers and more. You can study on dependent visa. And once you become dentise, your hubby can retire or become dentist himself lol.
If someone wants to live and work in US in foreseeable future, way round is a professional degree. Unlike IT jobs, which has a short term future in US, the chances of outsourcing dentistry is beyond our lifetime (if there is such a possibility). Instead of DDS advanced standing program, which is competitive and prohibitively costly and will certainly involves huge bank loan with a US citizen/ G Card holder as co-signer, one can try to get into a Graduate program (Certificate/MS). It is still possible to get into such aprogram and your tution reimbursed/ paid through your clinic work etc. And there are such programs in New Jersey School of Medicine and Dentistry. GL. :thumbup:

rahmed

Ann 03

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 22, 2004
Status
rajkang said:
Read all the posts in this forum and you will get all your answers and more. You can study on dependent visa. And once you become dentise, your hubby can retire or become dentist himself lol.
:thumbup: :laugh: