cost of a taxi for ARIZONA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

starbright

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys, do any of u know how much a taxi costs from the arizona airport to the mesa campus for the interview? thanks

Members don't see this ad.

starbright said:
hey guys, do any of u know how much a taxi costs from the arizona airport to the mesa campus for the interview? thanks

Can't say for sure, but it's a good 25-40 minute drive from the airport depending on traffic. I'd be prepared to spend at least $25 each way...maybe more. Make sure you arrange to have a cab pick you up from the school otherwise you'll be waiting. Not too many cabs in Mesa. You can also check Supershuttle. It's a van service, usually cheaper than a taxi.

Here are the websites in their packet....

www.airporttransportation-az.com
www.supershuttle.net

I rented a car but maybe someone else can give you more precise cab details.

Depending on how old you are you can rent a car for $23.00 a day. That's what I'll be doing. I think you have to be at least 24 though. Good luck

Members don't see this ad :)
when do you guys have your interview?

any one have it December 14th (afternoon)?

utahdent123 said:
Depending on how old you are you can rent a car for $23.00 a day. That's what I'll be doing. I think you have to be at least 24 though. Good luck

You may have to add taxes and airport fees to that $23 which quickly becomes $40-$50 per day...unless thatalready includes taxes. If you're under 25 then most companies charge an additional $25 per day!

Supershuttle might be the most cost effective if you're under 25.

DentalNerd said:
You may have to add taxes and airport fees to that $23 which quickly becomes $40-$50 per day...unless thatalready includes taxes. If you're under 25 then most companies charge an additional $25 per day!

Supershuttle might be the most cost effective if you're under 25.

I'm 26 and the price came to something like $26.00, but that was for a mid-size. THe compact was like $23.00 a day. Unless I'm totally missing something that's what the price was. My interview is on December 7th. Let me know if I can help.

utahdent123 said:
I'm 26 and the price came to something like $26.00, but that was for a mid-size. THe compact was like $23.00 a day. Unless I'm totally missing something that's what the price was. My interview is on December 7th. Let me know if I can help.

You are right! Just checked Orbitz. $23 includes tax! That's cheaper than a cab and much more convenient.

starbright said:

$45.80 + tip, to be exact. One way!