• Scariest Story Contest

Now that it's getting close to Halloween, we're running a contest to hear your scariest stories! These can be scary stories that you've experienced or stories that you've heard and the story with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

cost of a taxi for ARIZONA

DentalNerd

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 26, 2005
  1. Pre-Dental
    starbright said:
    hey guys, do any of u know how much a taxi costs from the arizona airport to the mesa campus for the interview? thanks

Can't say for sure, but it's a good 25-40 minute drive from the airport depending on traffic. I'd be prepared to spend at least $25 each way...maybe more. Make sure you arrange to have a cab pick you up from the school otherwise you'll be waiting. Not too many cabs in Mesa. You can also check Supershuttle. It's a van service, usually cheaper than a taxi.

Here are the websites in their packet....

www.airporttransportation-az.com
    www.supershuttle.net

I rented a car but maybe someone else can give you more precise cab details.

About the Ads

DentalNerd

10+ Year Member
    5+ Year Member
    Oct 26, 2005
    1. Pre-Dental
      utahdent123 said:
      Depending on how old you are you can rent a car for $23.00 a day. That's what I'll be doing. I think you have to be at least 24 though. Good luck

You may have to add taxes and airport fees to that $23 which quickly becomes $40-$50 per day...unless thatalready includes taxes. If you're under 25 then most companies charge an additional $25 per day!

Supershuttle might be the most cost effective if you're under 25.

utahdent123

10+ Year Member
      5+ Year Member
      Jul 10, 2005
        DentalNerd said:
        You may have to add taxes and airport fees to that $23 which quickly becomes $40-$50 per day...unless thatalready includes taxes. If you're under 25 then most companies charge an additional $25 per day!

Supershuttle might be the most cost effective if you're under 25.

I'm 26 and the price came to something like $26.00, but that was for a mid-size. THe compact was like $23.00 a day. Unless I'm totally missing something that's what the price was. My interview is on December 7th. Let me know if I can help.

DentalNerd

10+ Year Member
        5+ Year Member
        Oct 26, 2005
        1. Pre-Dental
          utahdent123 said:
          I'm 26 and the price came to something like $26.00, but that was for a mid-size. THe compact was like $23.00 a day. Unless I'm totally missing something that's what the price was. My interview is on December 7th. Let me know if I can help.

You are right! Just checked Orbitz. $23 includes tax! That's cheaper than a cab and much more convenient.

About the Ads
          This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
          2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
          5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
          6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          7. This thread is locked.