Cost of Attendance?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BluesClues32

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
At interviews, I received information about projected budgets and cost of attendance. Is there any place on the web to find this information? I've already looked at individual websites, and no one really posts numbers. If you have this info available, I would greatly appreciate it if you could post it here. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

BluesClues32 said:
At interviews, I received information about projected budgets and cost of attendance. Is there any place on the web to find this information? I've already looked at individual websites, and no one really posts numbers. If you have this info available, I would greatly appreciate it if you could post it here. Thanks!
In general, the yearly budget is rougly 25K plus the cost of tuition.

FutureDocDO said:
In general, the yearly budget is rougly 25K plus the cost of tuition.

Keeping what FutureDocDO said in mind, you can go to AACOM's Tuition Cost Comparison chart for a quick look. Adding those figures together might give you a goos estimate. A really, really good source for information, though, is AACOM's Osteopathic Medical College Information Book for 2006. It is a 109 page .pdf document that lists all the colleges with tuition, class size, supplemental fees, requirements, deadlines and a whole lot of other stuff. It is filled with all kinds of statistics. You really should check it out.