Counseling Group Members of Color Sought for Research Study

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CandEDate2012

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Fellow Student Doctors!

I am interested in interviewing individuals of color (including trainees) between 18 – 60 years old who have participated in therapist-led counseling groups (including experiential training groups) in the past 3 months. Would you please consider participating and/or forwarding or disseminating this info to individuals who might meet this criteria?
  • Research Topic: Our study focuses on the experiences of people of color in counseling groups where events related to race/culture occurred
    • The criteria says their group experience should be within the last 3 months but that's flexible as long as they can remember their experience clearly.
    • The topic of the group does't matter as long as the group was facilitated by a therapist.
  • Time Commitment: Brief demographic survey and 60-90 minute recorded interview
  • Compensation: Each participants will be compensated with a $20 Amazon gift card at the conclusion of the interview
For more information about this study, please visit our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/RCEMAGC, or contact me at [email protected].

If you have an advertising area, I have also attached a recruitment flyer that I would greatly appreciate you posting in visible, high traffic areas of your location.

Thank you kindly for your help in forwarding this information.

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• Recruitment Flyer.pdf
    277.6 KB · Views: 72
  • Annual Report Approved Notification - IRB ID_ i15-05-AP-111.pdf
    132.7 KB · Views: 45