Counting Crows in San Fran and a little Cheer in this room

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

surfdevl02

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello SDNers!!
I haven't been on here for a while and have been feeling withdraws from nervous and anxious premeds so i thought i would post for old times sake...anyhow, I have 4 tixs to see the Counting Crows in San Francisco at the Warfield Theatre (12/16)and two of my friends flaked so i was seeing if any Californians wanted to see the Crows...we can even discuss GPA, MCAT, non-trad vs. trad, ECs, etc at the concert...(very much kidding). Hope everyone is doing well and hearing from their respective schools but again, it's still early in the process so don't get discouraged....and if you do, IM me and i'll cheer you up with a little jig or some yodling or something. Peace Out.....

Your favorite Dukie

Members don't see this ad.

I won't be able to make it out to cali, but i wanted to say that i just saw them two weeks ago at purdue university auditorium, it was an amazing show.

Have a great time with them in Cali.

Joe

Have they not been promoting this tour that much? I just fouind out they passed through DC last sunday and I totally missed em. One of the few bands I follow that I still havent seen live yet. Ho HuM...

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm in SF and would love to go, but how much are tix? Secondaries are killing my cash flow...

I saw them in Detroit Oct.18th. It was awesome.

Tickets were a bit pricey....$45 per ticket with all the ridiculous ticketmaster service chargeds included...but you're also paying for Toad the Wet Sprocket.

but I would love to have a beer with some of the crazy local SDNers.

The reason for my lack of interest in the concert is simply that my first paying job was concert security so I saw so many concerts free, I have an aversion to paying for them now. Nothing against the band.

Anyway, good to see some San Franciscans / Bay Area people on the site.

ooh, i like that little guy from toad the wet sprocket!

Counting Crows has been my favorite since i was 12 :love:

i *wish* i could go!!! have fun and if you want, blow counting crows a kiss for me!

Alright....alas, no takers....i guess i'll just have to ebay the tickets....