Counting the days until I can post in the Allo thread!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drlexygoat

Eat, Drink, and Be Merry
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else completely psyched to start in the fall?!!! I still have to remind myself sometimes that these are my last few weeks of being a "pre-med."

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by drlexygoat
Anyone else completely psyched to start in the fall?!!! I still have to remind myself sometimes that these are my last few weeks of being a "pre-med."

more like months, but yeah, cant wait!

I dont start till sept 13 at Rush. That seems really late considering some schools like loyola start at the end of July. Its definitly a bittersweet feeling to start school. Im excited to progress, but not excited for the huge dent its gonna put in my social life. Anyway, do most other schools start?

Members don't see this ad :)
Excited, yet skeert of going back to studying after a year off.

I have only two finals and ten weeks of Biochem standing between myself and the rest of my life! (man that sounds like some corny motivational speaker soundbite...)
Oh...I think Case begins in the middle of August, CCLCM starts on July 6th, and I couldn't figure out how to access the Pitt calander, otherwise you'd know that one too.

yeah dude, its crazy exciting........especially for those who don't know where they are going yet!!!!!!!!!! I'm waiting to hear back from a few schools......and the suspense is killing me. so is the senioritis though :horns:

Yeah, I'm excited, but I'm also going to enjoy the summer. I'm going to vacation, work, and play, the really nasty type of play, with my gal. We're going to completely enjoy the summer. Because I know once school starts, we'll all be busy.

Hey drlexygoat, you're going to Miami, right?

Do you know when they start? I couldn't find the med school calendar on the web site.

Ahhhh, the senioritis is killing me. I can't wait for the fall.

Pitt starts mid-August; I think their orientation is on the 15th or so (give or take a few days). Most schools do seem to start mid-August....

hmm i think ill still post in preallo....i cant cut cold turkey. i guess the allo thread will just be my "nicorette" for my preallo addiction. :D

August 16th and 17th is orientation at UVa. :clap: :clap:
I can't wait either.

I look at the next summer and see my last few weeks of free time visible on the horizon. I already have parental approval to move back home and make only enough money as I need to do crazy multi-week wilderness trips or plane tickets to break in a friend's new couch...

yet... I cannot even start planning what I want to do with that time. The *need to know* what school dominates me...

Can't wait to sit down and start studying... I mean really just studying. Sit down, open Anatomy or Histology or Physiology and put the stuff in it in my brain... :clap:

Happy days are not that far away guys! :D

yeah dude....it'll be nice to start learning and preppin' ourselves for our careers. I sit in these blow-off classes (ex, music of latin america) and enjoy the material, but when it comes down to it
<<<<<I JUST DONT CARE>>>>>

Originally posted by jlee9531
hmm i think ill still post in preallo....i cant cut cold turkey. i guess the allo thread will just be my "nicorette" for my preallo addiction. :D

I told myself I would only post on the allo and USMLE forums. I think I broke that idea.

But speaking of the Allo forum, there are actually a ton of extremely usefull and interesting threads that you guys whould check out. There is a PBL one up right now and also was one of Pass/Fail versus grades.