1. What do you find most helpful? Give us your feedback on the 2019 SDN Member Survey to help further the SDN mission (and win prizes!)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Couple acceptances in pocket, NYMC interview on Tuesdayq

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by NYyanx28, Feb 22, 2007.

1. NYyanx28

7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Just wanted to hear from those who have interviewed at NYMC and hear what they liked/disliked about the school. I really have no idea what to expect, all I know is that it's 20 minutes from my house so I don't have to spend money on a hotel!

Your insight can also help me better direct my post-interview questions towards their type of program.

2. Robizzle

Robizzle 1K Member
    2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Hi, for some likes you can refer to our 2011 thread

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=352356

Def. some good information on there.

Many will tell you to choose 1 of the schools you have already been accepted to, but I'd definitely go check out NYMC anyway. It really comes down to wherever you will be happiest.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. DrVanNostran

10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I think you will really like NYMC. They have a lot of great opportunities there. One thing you could ask about is there rotations which are phenomenol. Good luck man.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...