Couple of questions...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

plusalpha

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
1. Because our LOR writers need the online link which AADSAS sends to them, they can't submit the LOR's unless you hit the e-submit button, right....? Or can you send them the online link and have them send in the LOR's to AADSAS before you hit the e-submit button?

2. Do I need to send transcripts from an institution where I took pre-college classes? It was a summer program I did during my junior summer of high school and I took a couple of undergrad courses at a university.

Appreciate your answers!

Members don't see this ad.

1. Because our LOR writers need the online link which AADSAS sends to them, they can't submit the LOR's unless you hit the e-submit button, right....? Or can you send them the online link and have them send in the LOR's to AADSAS before you hit the e-submit button?

2. Do I need to send transcripts from an institution where I took pre-college classes? It was a summer program I did during my junior summer of high school and I took a couple of undergrad courses at a university.

Appreciate your answers!
You can send them the link or paper matching form before you submit. You also need to send transcripts from that summer program.

The writers can submit at anytime.

And yes you need to send transcripts.

Hope that helps