Coursework Confusion

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fluffywas

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

My transcript lists courses with labs as two courses. For example:

BIO 104 General Biology II 4 Credits A
BIO 104L General Biology II Lab 0 Credits LB

Should I just enter the course as "General Biology II and Lab" or should I list both courses as they appear on my transcript?

If I should list both as they appear on the transcript, how do I answer the lab question? It was really one combined lecture/lab course. Should I enter General Biology as combined, then Gen Bio Lab as lab only?

Also, why does the order of the courses as I entered them seem to keep changing? I know they seem to emphasize entering everything in chronological order.

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I did not have your specific issue nor do I have a direct answer but I highly suggest you call the help line. And then call again. You may get 2 different answers... which may or may not have happened to me.

Thank you! Also, why does the order of the courses as I entered them seem to keep changing? I know they seem to emphasize entering everything in chronological order.

Thank you! Also, why does the order of the courses as I entered them seem to keep changing? I know they seem to emphasize entering everything in chronological order.
It's a known bug in the system. They'll be in order on the PDF version of your app

Reactions: 1 user