COVID-19 Stat of Emergency in effect

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Xarelto-10

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Constant flow of information during staff meetings at work in preparation for possible “worst case scenario” makes it look like this is past pure exaggeration or a hype.

State of emergency now in effect both statewide and Federally.
Our hospital is building new negative pressure patient rooms( retro fitted).

Do you think this outbreak is going to overwhelm the healthcare system ?

how are your hospitals preparing for this ?

Members don't see this ad.

It certainly has overwhelmed China, Italy, South Korea and Iran healthcare systems.

When I think about it, pharmacy staff are one of the highest risk places you can be. Doctors are saying "dont come to the office if you have symptoms!", but these same people will then go to the pharmacy after that same doctor calls in a script... be prepared folks...

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
It will be interesting to see how your average WAGS or CVS will turn it's drive up into a testing station...I wonder if that get down fool even asked them..

It will be interesting to see how your average WAGS or CVS will turn it's drive up into a testing station...I wonder if that get down fool even asked them..

don’t think the plan is to use the pharmacy drive thru. All I’ve seen is dedicated space in parking lot. Probably put up a few fema tents or something. No way it’s wags and cvs staff testing. Outside agency.