COVID Essay on PTCAS

kvr1414

Aug 11, 2020
  1. Pre-Physical Therapy
    I'm not sure if I should write the covid essay because I don't think I was impacted a lot/enough to be considerable other than my physics class going online and being on paid unemployment for a month. I struggled in my class but ended up getting an A and my unemployment was only for a month, it didn't feel like a hardship. I know other people have had it a lot worse, so I'm worried that me writing about my miniscule things would come off wrong. Should I still write it?

JMarcusDPT

Jasmine Marcus, PT DPT CSCS
    7+ Year Member
    Jan 24, 2012
    New York
    1. Physical Therapist
      I'm not sure if I should write the covid essay because I don't think I was impacted a lot/enough to be considerable other than my physics class going online and being on paid unemployment for a month. I struggled in my class but ended up getting an A and my unemployment was only for a month, it didn't feel like a hardship. I know other people have had it a lot worse, so I'm worried that me writing about my miniscule things would come off wrong. Should I still write it?
      No one really nows what the right thing to do is. I wrote about this very issue for SDN. I think you could make a case for skipping it, but also make a case for writing it. If you write it, I would keep it short, acknowledge that you weren't greatly impacted, and stress that you overcame the challenges it presented to you.

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.