CPJE 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

oceanstarp

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I just wonder if anyone took the new cpje yet?

Members don't see this ad.

ANYONE?!?! Welp, I take mine the day after tomorrow.
Hi pizza99,
I'm going to take cpje next week. Did you take the exam yet? How was it if you don't mind to share? I heard cpje is much harder than Naplex.

Last edited:
It is kinda scary no one is giving feedback on how different is the new CPJE and whether it is more difficult now.
i am taking mine on 06/01
best of luck to all

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi pizza99,
I'm going to take cpje next week. Did you take the exam yet? How was it if you don't mind to share? I heard cpje is much harder than Naplex that makes me terrible.

What did you guys think??

Took on 6/1 and it was hard!!!!! I felt like law questions were ambiguous and clinical questions needed more info to answer the question. I think it didn't go well.... Gotta wait for result hope they sent out soon!!! I know April takers got their score real late

Took on 6/1 and it was hard!!!!! I felt like law questions were ambiguous and clinical questions needed more info to answer the question. I think it didn't go well.... Gotta wait for result hope they sent out soon!!! I know April takers got their score real late
any advice on how to prepare for it? I don't feel that Weissman and CPJE course from Rxprep are enough, but I don't know what else to do?
did you get any biostat, pharmacokinetic or oncology questions?

Hi guys, I just wonder if anyone took the new cpje yet?
I sit for the bloody exam on 6/10 wish me luck guys , I will continue to post random collection of useful docs like this one ...

Attachments

• Cephalosporin review.pdf
    130 KB · Views: 313
Reactions: 1 users