CPJE 2018 Studygroup

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PharmacyStuden2017999

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone. I was wondering if anyone would like to start a CPJE study group. I was planning on taking this period on 3/1 but I do not feel confident and will probably push it back. Currently studying for the Naplex and taking it 3/19 before the "Update" was debating about pushing that back to the beginning of April then taking the CPJE probably a week after. I'm looking to take the CPJE before the March rounds of tests close. Currently using RxPrep for the Naplex and CPJE. I also have the 2018 pharmacy charts that I will be using also. Feel free to comment in this thread or message me privately. Located in San Francisco if anyone is local.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Hi Everyone. I was wondering if anyone would like to start a CPJE study group. I was planning on taking this period on 3/1 but I do not feel confident and will probably push it back. Currently studying for the Naplex and taking it 3/19 before the "Update" was debating about pushing that back to the beginning of April then taking the CPJE probably a week after. I'm looking to take the CPJE before the March rounds of tests close. Currently using RxPrep for the Naplex and CPJE. I also have the 2018 pharmacy charts that I will be using also. Feel free to comment in this thread or message me privately. Located in San Francisco if anyone is local.