CPJE April 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rxi2018

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi ,
Starting a new thread for April 2018 test takers.
Please share your experience here.
How difficult was the exam?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
THANK YOU every one for all your informative postings on this site which had helped me prepare and get through this long waiting period. I got the green letter in the mail yesterday!!!! Wish everyone the best of luck!

Reactions: 2 users
Congrats everyone! From my understanding, we only send the green form (request for issuance) and the check, correct? The white paper says something different. It states that we will be receiving a pharmacist licensure application in 2 weeks. Can anyone clarify this?

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats everyone! From my understanding, we only send the green form (request for issuance) and the check, correct? The white paper says something different. It states that we will be receiving a pharmacist licensure application in 2 weeks. Can anyone clarify this?
Yes! The back of the green letter is your pharmacist licensure application.

THANK YOU every one for all your informative postings on this site which had helped me prepare and get through this long waiting period. I got the green letter in the mail yesterday!!!! Wish everyone the best of luck!
Did your license get posted yet online?

Hello, did anybody take the naplex in the month of april before 4/28/18 and have not received their results yet? I have passed through indication of the CPE tab but still have not received the results. I was informed by the board that they have already mailed out the naplex scores by the cut off date of 4/28/18. Already have passed the CPJE, but just waiting for the green letter in the NAPLEX results. Thank you.

I guess so, it's probably white because I haven't received my naplex score through mail even though it says i passed online.
Congrats! When did you take the NAPLEX? I took it before 4/28/18. Supposedly the board stated that the cut off date from the batch of the NAPLEX scores sent was before 4/28/18. I still have not received my score yet, and I'm afraid the letter might be lost in the mail . Additionally I also passed the CPJE and just waiting for the green letter with the NAPLEX scores results. Thank you.

Congrats! When did you take the NAPLEX? I took it before 4/28/18. Supposedly the board stated that the cut off date from the batch of the NAPLEX scores sent was before 4/28/18. I still have not received my score yet, and I'm afraid the letter might be lost in the mail . Additionally I also passed the CPJE and just waiting for the green letter with the NAPLEX scores results. Thank you.

I took my naplex on May 7, how did you know the cut off date? As long as you have informed delivery I don't think it will be lost cause they scan your letter. So far I haven't seen mine too.

I took my naplex on May 7, how did you know the cut off date? As long as you have informed delivery I don't think it will be lost cause they scan your letter. So far I haven't seen mine too.
The board had stated that to me when I spoke with them. Thanks for your response. :) I have not seen anything in the informed delivery so far. I hoping that it will be soon because this is so bad.

think I'm setting the record here, still no results, this is my 63rd day since I sat for the exam.

Called the board, they said they are still in the process of grading mine. I honestly think they are making **** up now, not admitting that they forgot to include mine in the 5/4 batch.

wow - that's crazy!!! I hope you will get your result soon! Good luck !!

Members don't see this ad :)
think I'm setting the record here, still no results, this is my 63rd day since I sat for the exam.

Called the board, they said they are still in the process of grading mine. I honestly think they are making **** up now, not admitting that they forgot to include mine in the 5/4 batch.
I believe if you email them, they can give you a better answer! ( that is just insane that you still didn’t get it when people who took it in April already received their scores..) I realized that they don’t know much when you call but when you email them they tend to give you a bit better answer.

I sent in the app and a money order next day delivery and they received it May 22nd. I called yesterday for an update and they are still saying 10 days from the day they received the application. I've seen other threads where people's license numbers posted in 3-4 days but I guess we won't be as lucky.

I sent in the app and a money order next day delivery and they received it May 22nd. I called yesterday for an update and they are still saying 10 days from the day they received the application. I've seen other threads where people's license numbers posted in 3-4 days but I guess we won't be as lucky.
My application was received on May 23rd- so your license will probably get posted before mine! ( I heard they get posted +\- 1 day from the day check is cashed)

Hello, did anybody take the naplex in the month of april before 4/28/18 and have not received their results yet? I have passed through indication of the CPE tab but still have not received the results. I was informed by the board that they have already mailed out the naplex scores by the cut off date of 4/28/18. Already have passed the CPJE, but just waiting for the green letter in the NAPLEX results. Thank you.
Took Naplex April 26th still no results in the mail :/

Took Naplex April 26th still no results in the mail :/
This is very ridiculous. ~ I don't know why there is a delay (this has been way longer than previous months ago). The board keeps making up excuses also. :/ We know we passed the NAPLEX and still they cannot just give the results.

My application was received on May 23rd- so your license will probably get posted before mine! ( I heard they get posted +\- 1 day from the day check is cashed)
Thanks! Let us know if your license gets postedd +1/-1 days after your check is cashed. Thank you. !

Also per the website: Notice Regarding Problem with Online License Verification System
Because of a computer problem, online license records were not updated overnight Thursday, May 31, 2018. As a result, some licenses issued by the Board of Pharmacy that are current and valid may be listed incorrectly as expired. The Department of Consumer Affairs is working to fix the problem.

In the meantime, to verify a license is current and valid, call the Board of Pharmacy at (916) 574-7900. Thank you.

Just got a white letter saying I passed the cpje! They said my naplex results should come in a separate letter. The strange thing is that I took the naplex April 26th and the cpje May 2nd. According to the nabp site I've passed the naplex, still would like to get the official letter from the board. Would have thought that the naplex results would come in 1st right? but otherwise so so relieved that I passed, good luck to everyone!

Hi did they mail your naplex score result?

My check was cash on 6/1, but then still haven't got my online license.....Yesterday was 10 business day.... Beside the check and the green letter...do we have to send anything else? I did had a CA pharmacy intern, but it was expired. Do I have to send that in as well? Thanks

My check was cash on 6/1, but then still haven't got my online license.....Yesterday was 10 business day.... Beside the check and the green letter...do we have to send anything else? I did had a CA pharmacy intern, but it was expired. Do I have to send that in as well? Thanks
Hi I'm not sure, would you be able to call them and see? Maybe it will post soon because according to other people it was post in +1/-1 days after their check was cashed.

I think they said that that if you have your pharmacist intern license, or pharmacy technician license or etc. you can send it in also but if you do not have it, then you would just include a letter stating that you cannot find it. Hope this helps.

Yes! You have to return your intern license ( i believe even if it is expired you have to return it) I would send them an email just to double check.

Please let me know when your license is posted :) !

They said the scores were mailed today, hopefully that's correct. If so, we would get them on friday or sat.
Anyone receive the naplex score today? I've got nothing on informed delivery. I really hope the cpe monitor tab ends up being accurate! Not knowing is driving me crazy.

Anyone receive the naplex score today? I've got nothing on informed delivery. I really hope the cpe monitor tab ends up being accurate! Not knowing is driving me crazy.

None for me too. I hope it comes tom. I think CPE is accurate for most people based on prev post

None for me too. I hope it comes tom. I think CPE is accurate for most people based on prev post
Do you know of someone who did not get the cpe monitor message and did not pass the naplex? cuz that would be great evidence for its accuracy.