CPJE April 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rxi2018

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi ,
Starting a new thread for April 2018 test takers.
Please share your experience here.
How difficult was the exam?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone receive the naplex score today? I've got nothing on informed delivery. I really hope the cpe monitor tab ends up being accurate! Not knowing is driving me crazy.
nothing for me today either yet. I think it will come tomorrow. Let's hope or else it will be too ridiculous. :sendoff:

Do you know of someone who did not get the cpe monitor message and did not pass the naplex? cuz that would be great evidence for its accuracy.
I think somebody mentioned to me people without the CPE tab failed. It's pretty accurate as far as I've heard as well :)

Members don't see this ad :)
got it today also. :) Quick question, how long after the board cashes your check does your license post on the website? Also is it taking the full 10 business days? Please let me know if anyones posted faster including the weekend in the 10 business days. ? Ty!

Quick question, how long after the board cashes your check does your license post on the website? Also is it taking the full 10 business days? Please let me know if anyones posted faster including the weekend in the 10 business days. ? Ty!
I sent the green letter off by regular ol' snail mail on 05/24, check cashed on 06/06, and license posted at the end of the day on 06/08. I figured 05/29 as Day 1 because of Memorial Day Weekend between all of that so it took them 9 full business days to complete.

Last edited:
I sent the green letter off by regular ol' snail mail on 05/24, check cashed on 06/06, and license posted at the end of the day on 06/08. I figured 05/29 as Day 1 because of Memorial Day Weekend between all of that so it took them 9 full business days to complete.
Thanks~ ! quick question - have you heard of anyones that posted faster?

In regards to the request for issuance form, the last question asking about association with a pharmacy that received disciplinary action, are we expect to go though every pharmacy we have ever worked at to see if they received any kind of probation or something? Or do they mean association as in pic/owner and not simply some employee?

Thanks~ ! quick question - have you heard of anyones that posted faster?
Faster with regards to what? If you mean from the check being cashed to license being posted, it looks like it takes them a few days, and it was the same for everyone I know so far. If you mean board receiving the letter to check being cashed to license being posted, I guess that's where times got convoluted. Are you trying to ask if it's worth it to spend the coin for 1-day delivery? I've known people that got theirs posted in 2 weeks rather than my 3 weeks because they spent the extra green for faster delivery.

Faster with regards to what? If you mean from the check being cashed to license being posted, it looks like it takes them a few days, and it was the same for everyone I know so far. If you mean board receiving the letter to check being cashed to license being posted, I guess that's where times got convoluted. Are you trying to ask if it's worth it to spend the coin for 1-day delivery? I've known people that got theirs posted in 2 weeks rather than my 3 weeks because they spent the extra green for faster delivery.
Thank you so much for your insight. Yes I did Fedex one day delivery. With a job offer, I was hoping they would posted it sooner. Did you email the licensing desk after you mailed it? Thank you.

Did you email the licensing desk after you mailed it? Thank you.
Nope. Board won't budge from their 'whatever' day rules they have for everything. I was going to call/e-mail them on Monday but saw that my license got posted on Friday so all is well.

I just found out that I need to re-verify another state license and that will push me back another 3 weeks before they post my license online. They should of told me to re-verify when I re-submitted my application.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anybody know or been in a situation where it took longer than the 10 business days to post their license? I would appreciate any input. Thank you so much.

My check was cash on 6/1, but then still haven't got my online license.....Yesterday was 10 business day.... Beside the check and the green letter...do we have to send anything else? I did had a CA pharmacy intern, but it was expired. Do I have to send that in as well? Thanks
Did you they post your license online yet?

quick question is anybody calling the BOP and are they saying 10-12 business days now for your license to post? This is very ridiculous. Please let me know. TIA. :)

Did you they post your license online yet?

So, I got a letter saying I need to verify my other state license before they will post... so I am thinking it will push me back another 3 weeks...since I have to send it to my state board that I have license in... that's 5-7 business days...and then them send it back to me (another 5 days), then send it to CA board of pharmacy....then who knows how long it takes to post online.... :(

So, I got a letter saying I need to verify my other state license before they will post... so I am thinking it will push me back another 3 weeks...since I have to send it to my state board that I have license in... that's 5-7 business days...and then them send it back to me (another 5 days), then send it to CA board of pharmacy....then who knows how long it takes to post online.... :(
I'm sorry I hope your license gets posted soon. :)

Does anyone know how long it takes to get the paper license? I know they say 4-6 weeks but hoping it won’t take that ling..

Does anyone know how long it takes to get the paper license? I know they say 4-6 weeks but hoping it won’t take that ling..
I think that is about right unless somebody can tell you they got it earlier than that. Also would you be able to estimate how many business days it took to get your license posted? Thank you.

My check was cashed on June,1st. But I still cannot find my name online. Also, I emailed them three times. No reply at all. :(

My check was cashed on June,1st. But I still cannot find my name online. Also, I emailed them three times. No reply at all. :(
You should called and said what happen. It happened to me and it turns out i have to send out verification for my other license, but they posted my license too.

I’m planning on taking the cpje soon, I haven’t started studying for it. What did you guys use to study for it?? I’m thinking about using the RxPrep CPJE material. Any info will help! Please message me DM or respond anyone who took it and passed.
Hi, for the law I recommend the Weissman Book. Although the Weissman book is rather long and detailed it will help you understand the law really well. The CPJE RXPREP serves as a good summary but It doesn't really explain the theory behind the law I found the Weissman book to be more helpful. In terms the clinical portion for the CPJE the RXPREP book is enough, but you will need to understand clinical really well to understand the questions. Also Brand and generic are very random so familiarize yourself with everything.

Hi, for the law I recommend the Weissman Book. Although the Weissman book is rather long and detailed it will help you understand the law really well. The CPJE RXPREP serves as a good summary but It doesn't really explain the theory behind the law I found the Weissman book to be more helpful. In terms the clinical portion for the CPJE the RXPREP book is enough, but you will need to understand clinical really well to understand the questions. Also Brand and generic are very random so familiarize yourself with everything.

Hi!
When you said understand clinical really well, is that like case based questions or simple questions to make you think? TIA!

I'm having the same issue. My check was cashed on 6/14 but I'm not in the pharmacist verification database. I emailed today and hopefully I'll get a response in the new few days. It stinks to wait this long, but its nice to know that I'm not the only one in this situation.