cpje is stupid

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Amphetamine Salts

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
the exam is lame. i've decided that i'll probably be doing part time pharmacist work eventually. the plan is to pay off my loans within the next 2 years with the help of my business income, work full time for like 3 more months debt free just to milk in the cash, then tell my manager i wanna step down to part time. then maybe do that for like 3-6 months, enjoy my excess free time and work on other areas of my life, then either quit the job or say if they can keep me on, cause i wanna take 2 years off to travel the world, learn languages and culture.

once i'm done with that i'd need to come back to part time pharmacist work. only problem is which state i end up living in. cause i'd have to take mpje or if it's cali the dreaded cpje

is it difficult to get licenses in other states when you're like 10 years out of school? i know for CPJE it can be pretty hard cause the exam is extensively clinical... how about others?
there's no way i'd work full time pharmacist after my debt is paid off to be honest. i would just get a part time 20 hours a week PRN job. work 2 days a week and call it a day. live the rest of my life doing stuff i love and working on my business. of course i would need to take those 2 years off at one point strictly for living overseas and becoming more cultured

Members don't see this ad.

To anyone who took it on the 22nd, did anyone try to pay online or is it to soon?

I took it that day. The board said my score has already been mailed. The link they sent me prompts me to pay the licensing fee of 215.

Do you know if their system would do that regardless of passing? I have no idea, but I'm hopeful it's a good sign.

Members don't see this ad :)
I think so. If you passed both you should be able to pay. I will check soon but I’m not confident. I checked last Saturday. Might just wait for letter that way I won’t keeping try to pay daily. Are letters showing up in informed delivery?

Reactions: 1 user
I think so. If you passed both you should be able to pay. I will check soon but I’m not confident. I checked last Saturday. Might just wait for letter that way I won’t keeping try to pay daily. Are letters showing up in informed delivery?
I called BOP, the lady told me that the result is not out yet for test date 5/22 and usually takes about 30 days. But I see some people on the CpJE Facebook group said it only took 1-3 weeks to get the mail. So I’m not sure

I called BOP, the lady told me that the result is not out yet for test date 5/22 and usually takes about 30 days. But I see some people on the CpJE Facebook group said it only took 1-3 weeks to get the mail. So I’m not sure

I received confirmation from the board today and was issued my license number after paying last night, but maybe not all of the letters have gone out?

I don't know what to say either. People have paid so obviously the results are out. There are people saying they received the letter? At this point they must have taken care of people who passed first. I don't know what to think.

I don't know what to say either. People have paid so obviously the results are out. There are people saying they received the letter? At this point they must have taken care of people who passed first. I don't know what to think.
Sigh, that’s not a good sign :(

I passed. I just paid. The letter came its at my moms house. She sent me a pic, it was green. That means you passed. Don't be discouraged. Pm if you want to talk.

Reactions: 1 user
the exam is lame. i've decided that i'll probably be doing part time pharmacist work eventually. the plan is to pay off my loans within the next 2 years with the help of my business income, work full time for like 3 more months debt free just to milk in the cash, then tell my manager i wanna step down to part time. then maybe do that for like 3-6 months, enjoy my excess free time and work on other areas of my life, then either quit the job or say if they can keep me on, cause i wanna take 2 years off to travel the world, learn languages and culture.

once i'm done with that i'd need to come back to part time pharmacist work. only problem is which state i end up living in. cause i'd have to take mpje or if it's cali the dreaded cpje

is it difficult to get licenses in other states when you're like 10 years out of school? i know for CPJE it can be pretty hard cause the exam is extensively clinical... how about others?
there's no way i'd work full time pharmacist after my debt is paid off to be honest. i would just get a part time 20 hours a week PRN job. work 2 days a week and call it a day. live the rest of my life doing stuff i love and working on my business. of course i would need to take those 2 years off at one point strictly for living overseas and becoming more cultured

Why not just take it now and get it over with?

Did BOP email you your confirmation letter or you received it from the mail? Thanks

My score from the board still hasn't arrived, but it was mailed. The email was confirmation of them accepting my 215 dollars and giving me my license number. I was able to pay online before my pass letter even arrived.