CPJE May 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Albo

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Took my exam 5/9 and I think I failed. I realize I got quite a few wrong after I took it. Anyway last batch was 5/4 so this one might take a while to get the scores.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi Pulka! This was my second time taking the exam, the first time I received a 74 and this time an 81. I have some suggestions feel free to message me. :) I am unable to send you a message for some reason.

Hi Evolve12! Would you be able to PM me as well? I'm unable to private message you too. Any tips or advice is very much appreciated! Thank you in advance

Hi guys, I finally passed the CPJE after failing a couple times. I swear this is a test based on luck! Here are some of my recommendations:

1. If you scored pretty low, buy the passnaplexnow course along with their cpje course. Its $$$ but well worth it.
2. If you scored close to passing, then just study harder using what you have.
3. If you failed due to just the pharmacy operations/law portion, then once again I recommend getting the cpje course from passnaplexnow.

I've taken the test enough times to know that they ask the most random questions! Definitely know your ADRs and brand/generic!!
If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!

Good luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Hi guys, I finally passed the CPJE after failing a couple times. I swear this is a test based on luck! Here are some of my recommendations:

1. If you scored pretty low, buy the passnaplexnow course along with their cpje course. Its $$$ but well worth it.
2. If you scored close to passing, then just study harder using what you have.
3. If you failed due to just the law portion, then once again I recommend getting the cpje course from passnaplexnow.

I've taken the test enough times to know that they ask the most random questions! Definitely know your ADRs and brand/generic!!
If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!

Good luck!

Did you use PNN videos too? Thanks!

Did you use PNN videos too? Thanks!

Yes! After a point, I stopped even using their book. I made my own notes on each chapter based on their lectures! Listening to them really really helps! My approach was, watching the lectures, making notes on a couple chapters, then taking a day to just learn and memorize those couple chapter notes. It’s time consuming but it really helps!

Yes! After a point, I stopped even using their book. I made my own notes on each chapter based on their lectures! Listening to them really really helps! My approach was, watching the lectures, making notes on a couple chapters, then taking a day to just learn and memorize those couple chapter notes. It’s time consuming but it really helps!

Thanks and congrats!

It was my second time taking and passed. I feel like this test is random as Roseschange said. I brought the CPJE study guide from ebay and there are questions pop up from the study guide where it was bold or color. Make sure study DM, HLD (STATIN), OSTEO, ANITBIOTIC, antipsych, eyedrop, BPH, HIV (1 question), immunization, and asthma/COPD. I would know brand/generic, ADR, counseling point, alternative treatment, equivalent conversion IV - PO or statin eq, axillary label (require by law vs. require by manufacture). For law, I just read the CPJE study guide from the back and Weismann law book. I feel like working in hospital help me a lot for the alternative treatment for antibiotic. Good luck! PM me if you need help.

It was my second time taking and passed. I feel like this test is random as Roseschange said. I brought the CPJE study guide from ebay and there are questions pop up from the study guide where it was bold or color. Make sure study DM, HLD (STATIN), OSTEO, ANITBIOTIC, antipsych, eyedrop, BPH, HIV (1 question), immunization, and asthma/COPD. I would know brand/generic, ADR, counseling point, alternative treatment, equivalent conversion IV - PO or statin eq, axillary label (require by law vs. require by manufacture). For law, I just read the CPJE study guide from the back and Weismann law book. I feel like working in hospital help me a lot for the alternative treatment for antibiotic. Good luck! PM me if you need help.
Congrats! :) how long do you study for the 2nd time? Thanks!

Failed the CPJE the second time with a 69, studied Rxprep thoroughly scored average in area 1 and 2 but scored very low in Pharmacy operations
How can I improve my scores ? please help

Reactions: 1 user
I’m planning on taking the cpje soon, I haven’t started studying for it. What did you guys use to study for it?? I’m thinking about using the RxPrep CPJE material. Any info will help!

Last edited by a moderator: