CPJE/NAPLEX Study materials

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PhrmRxE

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I've been out of school for 1 year and have not taken the licensure exams for CA yet due to family/illness this past year. I've been exploring the forums and read up on the study materials. Congrats to those who passed and good luck to those who are retaking!

My understanding of the most effective materials are as follows:
RXPrep Book
RxRPrep Quiz Bank (it's expensive, ain't it?"
Weismenn Law book
SDN 120 Calculation Questions (even with the sticky, i can't find the link to it. can someone please message me the link?)

Any other input?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, first im sorry about your family/illness events this year, hope things are better.
I just took my NAPLEX in november and passed.

Best Naplex materials --
1) RxPrep Book: read inside and out. No chapter is a "little chapter"
2) The quiz bank is good -- I know a lot of friends who only studied the book and passed. It's just to re-inforce the material in each chapter. I did only about 35% of them --I think the calculations (there's 4 quizzes on rxprep for that) are helpful.
3) Calcs -- do the Rxprep book questions, the calc quzzes on rxprep if you can buy it, and also the 120 questions (don't kill yourself if you can't do it all cuz some of the questions are just overkill.) Focus on the Rxprep book calculations because that is a majority of the questions. 120 questions just combines problems into multiple steps and do it if you have time.

Currently studying for CPJE and everyone I know says to read the Weissmenn Law Book + Rxprep CPJE book. + Review Rxprep book for clinical.

Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user