CPJE..please help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

man8487

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi. I have an exam in mid june (CPJE). And i have rxprep 2015 and pharmacy chart. Can anyone help and tell me how to study for the CPJE base on your experience, and how much time i am gonna need to study cpje after i took naplex. Thank you so much

Members don't see this ad.

Hi. I have an exam in mid june (CPJE). And i have rxprep 2015 and pharmacy chart. Can anyone help and tell me how to study for the CPJE base on your experience, and how much time i am gonna need to study cpje after i took naplex. Thank you so much

I have the Pharmacy Charts for sell. $139. PM me if interested. It dramatically reduced my study time. All you need in easy to read charts.

Samples of the book on their ebay listing: http://www.ebay.com/itm/2015-Editio...663?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3ccde1ea77

Members don't see this ad :)
Woah buddy! A week or 2 is not enough for the CPJE. Give it some more time before you take it. It's way harder than the naplex and tests very obscure facts. I used rxprep and weisman law section. I studied for at least 2 months.