CPJE QA Delay

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

poorguy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Another test period, another QA delay. What I like most is that the BOP is following last year's timeline. So for future test takers out there, make sure you jot down those dates!

av7li.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

IIRC the first documented score release from last year's April QA was the first week of July. Hopefully this year's will be no later.

i had a question regarding the QA, does it apply only to applicants that applied for the test after april 2nd because i took my test on march 20 and i still haven't received my reslut yet so my scores won't be released til the board is done with the QA or i'll get them any time now ??

i had a question regarding the QA, does it apply only to applicants that applied for the test after april 2nd because i took my test on march 20 and i still haven't received my reslut yet so my scores won't be released til the board is done with the QA or i'll get them any time now ??

I'd say you should be getting your results soon. I took the CPJE on March 23rd and received my results today. I was concerned about somehow getting lumped into the QA too when I hadn't received anything back. Hope you hear some good news soon!