CPJE Scores are out!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

caligirl78

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took the CPJE on May 27th. I recieved my score today!!! woo-hoo!!!

Members don't see this ad.

I took the CPJE on May 27th. I recieved my score today!!! woo-hoo!!!

did you take this exam as an applicant out of state? If so, did you have to take the test in CA or could you take it in your home state where they have the PSI testing centers? thanks

I have been licensed in New York and Maryland for 2 years and reciprocated. I took the exam in CA, but you can take it elsewhere. I don't think all PSI testing centers offer the exam. I tried to take it when I lived in NYC but the closest testing centers were in Charlotte and Boston.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have been licensed in New York and Maryland for 2 years and reciprocated. I took the exam in CA, but you can take it elsewhere. I don't think all PSI testing centers offer the exam. I tried to take it when I lived in NYC but the closest testing centers were in Charlotte and Boston.

thanks so much. congrats!

Congratulations Caligirl! How did you feel after the exam? I just took it yesterday and am a little worried about how I did :) Anybody who gets a score, please update us with when you took the exam and when you got the results please!!!

AAAAHHHHHHH!!! I JUST TOOK IT TODAY!! the paper said 30 days! so i gotta wait.
;alskfjda;lkja;lkjav;knwifhaldnalerifhalkhncalksjd;WLKEFJUQPEVIOAHNDVLKANC;KLj;iojhPOIDJHVNALK

I got my result yesterday and still feels like a dream :) they will post the license number in 5 days.... Its a great feeling and I hope every pharmacist can experience it :soexcited::banana:

I took the CPJE on May 29 and I learned yesterday that I have passed. I knew it when I saw it! Unbelievable!!! After all of that studying, I am now a pharmacist! Yippy!! :thumbup::love::laugh:

I just received the result of cpje yesterday and sent the fee & docs to BOP today by fedex.

I took it on April 27, then got the result on July 17.--;;

What a relief !!

I hope everybody here get the good result and be licensed soon...:laugh::):laugh:
:luck::love::luck:

I just got my score today and found out I passed! =) I took CPJE on July 11 and got my results on July 18. I must have been one of the last few to take the exam before they met their 400 people quota for the QA. YAY!! =)

Congratulations to all of you!!
Any tips for future test takers please?
Can you share your experiences ?
Thank You
Ninah

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations Caligirl! How did you feel after the exam? I just took it yesterday and am a little worried about how I did :) Anybody who gets a score, please update us with when you took the exam and when you got the results please!!!
After I took the test, I felt it could have gone either way. I knew there was some I wasn't sure about and there were some I was 100% about. My best advice for the next month...pretend you didn't take it. You'll drive yourself crazy waiting!! Good Luck!

I took the exam May 27th and am still waiting for my score. I called the board a week ago, only to be told to call again this week. I called Monday, and they said, "no, we don't handle score issues by phone so email us." I had emailed last week (same time as 1st call) and again this week- still no email reply, and still no score!!!

I saw on the PSI website that you can order a duplicate score. This also has not arrived yet- even after I find out the score, I still won't have the paperwork issued by the board if indeed I passed.

Anyone else still waiting?

I took the CPJE on May 29 and I learned yesterday that I have passed. I knew it when I saw it! Unbelievable!!! After all of that studying, I am now a pharmacist! Yippy!! :thumbup::love::laugh:

congrats on passing the CPJE. I also took the test on the same day but I did not receive my score yet. I wonder if there is anything I can do?
thnx

Took test on 7/16, got passing result on 7/30 :) It did include green paper showing through the envelope window. Thanks and good luck to everyone!

Does anyone know, if you fail the CPJE, can you just apply to take the MPJE and try your chances there? OR do you have to wait 3 months still? I want to get licensed in two states but not sure how that works.

Does anyone know, if you fail the CPJE, can you just apply to take the MPJE and try your chances there? OR do you have to wait 3 months still? I want to get licensed in two states but not sure how that works.

CPJE is diff. from MPJE; failing CPJE doesn't mean you have to wait for MPJE. Go ahead w/ MPJE. (Failing CPJE = waiting 3 mos; failing MPJE = waiting 1 mo)