CPJE September 2017 predate

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

deltarxer

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I am super anxious about receiving my results, anybody happen to know when the september predate was for the CPJE this month, I took mine on 9/12

I don't feel like I utterly bombed the exam, but am not sue whether I passed... anybody also happen to know how curved or scaled this exam is?

Members don't see this ad.

I don't think anyone knows for sure how scaled the exams are - although the more difficult the exam, the more scaled it supposedly is... only thing is that there is no way to really tell if your exam was that much more difficult than another.

I think the pattern has been ~5 weeks inbetween predates. Last one was August 18.

I know it's hard not to think about it but I was literally just in your position - what helped me was knowing that there was nothing I could do about it anyway and to just enjoy the time off as best as you can. I walked out knowing I missed a bunch, I kept mulling over what the ones I knew I had missed and ones I was not 100% sure on... and I knew I missed 2 law questions for sure so I felt extremely anxious that I would fail that section but ended up with a 92 despite feeling like I missed 15+. So really, you just never know! Stay positive

Reactions: 2 users
I don't think anyone knows for sure how scaled the exams are - although the more difficult the exam, the more scaled it supposedly is... only thing is that there is no way to really tell if your exam was that much more difficult than another.

I think the pattern has been ~5 weeks inbetween predates. Last one was August 18.

I know it's hard not to think about it but I was literally just in your position - what helped me was knowing that there was nothing I could do about it anyway and to just enjoy the time off as best as you can. I walked out knowing I missed a bunch, I kept mulling over what the ones I knew I had missed and ones I was not 100% sure on... and I knew I missed 2 law questions for sure so I felt extremely anxious that I would fail that section but ended up with a 92 despite feeling like I missed 15+. So really, you just never know! Stay positive

Thanks for the anecdote on your personal experience on the test, just gotta try to shake off the worries since I know there's nothing I can do at this rate >.<
honestly might just be usual post exam anxiety and the fact that I'm not used to waiting so long for results
I hate to be that guy but I'm not used to failing exams normally so this fact plus normal post exam anxiety are eating me up >.<
That being said it doesn't seem like there is much shame in failing this exam, especially cuz it's so ridiculously specific xD
But hopefully I share the same experience as you xD

i took it on the very first day of the fresh batch (8/18), so i have to wait the longest for my results.
this wait is ruining my life -_____-
during this awful wait time, i took MPJE -HI last week, got my result in 2 days and passed. that made me feel a tiny happier but now back to being miserable while i wait for the CPJE score.

Members don't see this ad :)
What does that mean for me, if my exam is tomorrow 9/26??!!

It just means that you will be batched with the next set... so the wait will be longer but I wouldn't worry about that now since there is nothing you can do and just study! :)

Hi everyone - just signed up for SDN today as it seems like a great community. I just took the CPJE on Monday and have a bit PTSD....I keep on remembering questions I had and when I look up the answers I got them wrong :(. Anyone else out there I can commiserate with?

Reactions: 1 user
Hi everyone - just signed up for SDN today as it seems like a great community. I just took the CPJE on Monday and have a bit PTSD....I keep on remembering questions I had and when I look up the answers I got them wrong :(. Anyone else out there I can commiserate with?
Yeah I know how you feel
I did mine today

I took my exam late August and am in the sept pre date (9/25 was it?). My Usps informed delivery scan has a BOP letter dated Oct 2. Postmarked Oct 3. Due for delivery today 10/5 in Los Angeles.

The paper in the window is darker colored than the white envelope.

I took my exam late August and am in the sept pre date (9/25 was it?). My Usps informed delivery scan has a BOP letter dated Oct 2. Postmarked Oct 3. Due for delivery today 10/5 in Los Angeles.

Congrats. Can you post the image of that mail piece? Is it a small-size envelope? I signed up for USPS informed delivery, but the notification I got today is "we don't have the image of your mails" :? So I have no clue. Thank you.

Congrats. Can you post the image of that mail piece? Is it a small-size envelope? I signed up for USPS informed delivery, but the notification I got today is "we don't have the image of your mails" :? So I have no clue. Thank you.

I usually get the informed delivery email around seven am. Today I got it past 10am for some reason.

My roommate who lives at the same address got her results last month. For some reason her letter didn't show up in the informed delivery scan (other mail in her name does tho usually).

So It's possibly it didn't get scanned.

Welp, took my exam today and it was a lot more law-heavy than I anticipated, especially on the hospital side of things.

I have a chance to pass if the majority of my questions I got wrong are part of the 15 that aren't counted. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
got predate (9/25), just got the results. the envelop picture on the informed delivery is for sure! i will post the picture mine when i get from work today so you can get the idea of it!

Has anyone in Orange County received their results yet? I feel like I’m the only one out of all my friends who isn’t getting their letter

Welp, took my exam today and it was a lot more law-heavy than I anticipated, especially on the hospital side of things.

I have a chance to pass if the majority of my questions I got wrong are part of the 15 that aren't counted. :)
Hey, i'm taking mine in about a month. Any advice on what topics to focus on? Thanks!

Hmm, it really is all over the place. Questions were either really easy or hard to recall (if at all, lol). I had some OAB, glaucoma, HIV, ID with detailed dosing and monitoring.

I got a good portion of law (hospital, controls) and also a few MUE questions.

Hope this helps, best of luck.

Hi mine was 9/25, does that mean I'm in the next batch? The wait is killing me, I failed Naplex too so I just need something good. I thought my CPJE was straight forward so I REALLY pray I did ok.

NOT YET :( the wait is seriously killing me. I was told it was mailed out last week so idk why it hasn’t gotten to me yet

Maybe they will send out later this week. Don't lose hope yet. Fyi, my naplex score was sent out 2 months later.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Hi mine was 9/25, does that mean I'm in the next batch? The wait is killing me, I failed Naplex too so I just need something good. I thought my CPJE was straight forward so I REALLY pray I did ok.
Mine was 9/25, too. we just missed the cut-off so hopefully we'll know by mid-November...

Yes you might have to wait a few weeks ! I know the wait is torture but just distract yourself !

Have you received your letter? I took mine the same day as you and I'm still waiting.

It got sent to my other address in a different state. You guys should check which address you applied with the board! Here is my timeline for those who are anxiously curious like I was.. i took the exam early September 2017, predate 9/25, letters were dated 10/2, mailed out to people earliest around 10/5, some people heard past 10/10 amongst my friends, my registration was received by the board 10/16, check cashed out 10/24, my license should post 10/26 [it takes a day for it to update online as you'll see the time stamp] good luck everyone!

It got sent to my other address in a different state. You guys should check which address you applied with the board! Here is my timeline for those who are anxiously curious like I was.. i took the exam early September 2017, predate 9/25, letters were dated 10/2, mailed out to people earliest around 10/5, some people heard past 10/10 amongst my friends, my registration was received by the board 10/16, check cashed out 10/24, my license should post 10/26 [it takes a day for it to update online as you'll see the time stamp] good luck everyone!

Did you call BOP to figure out which address your result was sent to?

Anyone who took their exams on 9/25/17 or after know if there is a QA this batch? Test dates for the first 2 weeks of November are blocked off, does anyone know what this means? Thanks

Anyone who took their exams on 9/25/17 or after know if there is a QA this batch? Test dates for the first 2 weeks of November are blocked off, does anyone know what this means? Thanks
I don't know, but I'm starting to get worried since the batches have been every 5 weeks exactly up till now...

Tell me about it it’s my 3rd attempt
Every single try I felt I answered 60+ questions right and still didn’t pass !!!!

:( I'll be praying for the both of us!!!!! I calculated and confident that I got about 15 or more questions wrong but I'm hoping some of those will be eliminated. If you don't mind me asking, what were your previous scores? Did you use rxprep and Dr. Weissman's study materials?

:( I'll be praying for the both of us!!!!! I calculated and confident that I got about 15 or more questions wrong but I'm hoping some of those will be eliminated. If you don't mind me asking, what were your previous scores? Did you use rxprep and Dr. Weissman's study materials?
71 and 73,rx prep and Pharmacy charts

How can you know the due date for delivery? Is there any option in informed delivery allows you to see what will come two days latter?

Took CPJE on 9/29. This is the response I got from the board

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171113-101057.png
    Screenshot_20171113-101057.png
    211.5 KB · Views: 128