1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

CPJE starting to freakout need advice

Discussion in 'Pharmacy Licensure and Exams' started by pharmgrad24, Sep 3, 2014.

1. pharmgrad24

Pharmacist
    Hey everyone. I took my NAPLEX less than a week ago who knows when my results will be mailed to me, but I'm starting to prep for the CPJE which is in a couple days! I'm starting to freak out I'm now using pharmacy charts to go over all the storage and pharmacy counseling tidbits for as many drugs as I can while trying to get the dosing down for like 200-225 drugs, (I have about 140-150 down so far). I took the sample CPJE which was out of 70 questions and only got 49 right which is a 70%. I haven't studied like safety, or IV compatibility and etc. yet and surprisingly I missed just about every law question on there which was about 7. Do you think I should reschedule my exam a couple days to a week later to prepare more? I know I was pretty close to a 75% on the pre-exam but I was guessing on like 30-40% of the questions and happened to get them right(I'm usually a good guesser). I have 3 more days to prepare including today which I've been studying and reading Weisman like a madman but I'm getting slightly discouraged. I plan to review side effects in the APhA book and monitoring too over the next 2 and half days. To reschedule or not reschedule? Oh I also return to work next week so I won't have the entire day to study anymore either.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.