CPJE study group?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

alasvm

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am an out of state pharmacist, planning to retake the CPJE towards the middle of next year. I live in San Diego and was wondering if anyone in the area would like to create a study group? I am using passnaplexnow for the clinical portion review and rxprep law.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,

I am an out of state pharmacist, planning to retake the CPJE towards the middle of next year. I live in San Diego and was wondering if anyone in the area would like to create a study group? I am using passnaplexnow for the clinical portion review and rxprep law.

Thanks!
Hi! Im interested in participating in a study group for the CPJE. I'm using same study guides

Hi I'd like to participate if the offer still stands. My study materials are a bit different, hope that's okay!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! I am re-taking the CPJE in Feb/March. I live in Santa Rosa, so I can't attend an in-person study group with you all, but am looking for any help! I used RxPrep NAPLEX book and online course, RxPrep CPJE law book, and Grifoll's study guide. I'm tempted to purchase the PassNaplexNow online lecture course - what feedback to you have on that? helpful for CPJE?

Hi! I'm located in LA and would like to study with anyone in the area. I'm taking the CPJE in April. I'm using Weissman and RxPrep.