Crack DAT PAT and MATH bundles

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kov82

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm going to be purchasing crack dat pat and math, I'm currently reading a GRE math book, just bought a cliffs quick review trigonometry ( because trig is not in gre), and will use the kaplan blue book and review notes for math, I will also be getting achiever and topscore for practice testing, but as far as practice goes I think I should also get the crack math too, my only problem is that its all very expensive, I have to get topscore and achiever for actual dat practice, but is the money worth it for crack math ? which crack pat should I get? it jumps from $100 to $200 for the 10 practice tests to the "royal flush", is it worth it? if I get either of the two pat bundles + the math, should I just go for the 3 subject bundle at the insane price of $300? it comes with a science section but I have enough science review materials (they will say its "free"), so what I'm really paying for is math and pat together, is the royal flush pat really worth a hundred dollars more from the 10 test $100 version? please tell me why, I see they list that there are "bonus" questions but some people had said that they just recycle the same stuff and you don't really get different questions, if anyone out there knows or has used these and can tell me whats useful it would be a big help, money is really tight right now and I just want to know if I can save a hundred bucks and not be losing out on anything special.

Crack DAT PAT - 2009-2010 Ace Edition
Simulate 10 Perceptual Ability Tests for the DAT (900 Questions w/ 3D Explanations)
Instant Download
Unlimited Use
Ace Edition: $99.95 USD

Crack DAT PAT - 2009-2010 Royal Flush Edition
Simulate 10 Perceptual Ability Tests for the DAT (900 Questions w/ 3D Explanations)
2500 Angle Ranking Bonus Questions (with answers)
4500 Cube Counting Bonus Questions (with 3D explanations)
2500 Hole Punching Bonus Questions (with answers)
Score/Moneyback Guarantee
Create Random Tests
Instant Download
Unlimited Use
Royal Flush Edition: $199.95 USD

Crack DAT PAT Royal Flush Edition & Crack DAT MATH Royal Flush Edition - 2009-2010 Ultimate Bundle Package + FREE EXCLUSIVE CRACK THE SCIENCE
Simulate 25 Full-Length Math Tests (1000 Questions with Explanations)
Simulate 10 Full-Length Perceptual Ability Tests (900 Questions w/ 3D Explanations)
Tackle 2500 Angle Ranking Bonus Questions (with answers)
Tackle 4500 Cube Counting Bonus Questions (with 3D explanations)
Tackle 2500 Hole Punching Bonus Questions (with answers)
Simulate 5 Full-Length Natural Science Tests for the DAT (500 Questions with Explanations)
Score/Moneyback Guarantee
Create Random Tests
Instant Download
Compatible with PC and MAC's
Unlimited Use
Crack DAT Royal Flush Bundle Package + BONUS: $299.95 USD

Members don't see this ad.