Crack DAT PAT TEST 6 compared to the real thing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tatumtaydds

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, I take my DAT in Seven Days and I was just wondering if anyone else has taken Crack DAT Test 6? Test 5 i got a 21, then I just did 6 and got a 18. It seemed to me that it Test 6 was pretty tough compared to 1-5, Is test 6 more like the real thing. If so I'm getting a tad bit nervous.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
honestly I just took the dat last wednesday, and I can tell you I was very frustrated with the difficulty level of the PAT on the real DAT, which was much harder than any of the 10 Tests of CRACK PAT I did. Honestly I thought I had done so badly and was surprised when I got a 22. If anything achiever, which I thought was going to be much harder than the real DAT, ended being the most accurate to the Real DAT. CrackDAT is overrated in my opinion.

Man well I'm just going to give it my best shot. I heard its the pattern folding and keyhole that is the tricky part on the real thing

I just took CDP Test 6 and it was my highest score of them all so far lol. Maybe you were just having a rough day.

yea maybe your right i going to try 7 later today because when i went back and looked at it I realized I made some realllyyy dumb mistakes. I was reviewing and thinking why did i choose that because I choosing the right answer while reviewing -_-