Crack DAT PAT vs actual PAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hellopeople

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have taken several tests on the Crack DAT PAT software and I am wondering how these tests compare (in terms of difficulty) to the actual PAT. So to anyone who has taken the DAT and used Crack DAT PAT, how did the varous sections compare?
(particularly the hole punching section which is the section that I seem to be doing the worst on :()

Members don't see this ad.

Hole punching and cube counting were easier on the real test. Others were very similar. As long as you're hitting 19-20s on CDP, you'll be fine.

Hey I'm not sure how they compare, however I have heard that CDP is a bit harder than the real PAT. But I was horrible at the hole punching section until I used the 4x4 method. You make one 4x4 block for each question(takes like 3 seconds) and follow the folds marking each hole. I was getting 7-8, then after I practiced with this method I got 14. I was more than happy. Give it a shot, I hope it helps if you are not already trying it.

Hey I'm not sure how they compare, however I have heard that CDP is a bit harder than the real PAT. But I was horrible at the hole punching section until I used the 4x4 method. You make one 4x4 block for each question(takes like 3 seconds) and follow the folds marking each hole. I was getting 7-8, then after I practiced with this method I got 14. I was more than happy. Give it a shot, I hope it helps if you are not already trying it.

So you do a 4x4 block for each question and get through the section in 10 min? I'm asking because it takes me way too long when I use this method. I got a 15 on that section last time, but it took me like 25 minutes. :eek:

Members don't see this ad :)
could you explain the 4x4 method a little more? I get that you draw out four squares on the paper but get lost when you say follow the folds

Also regarding CDP's cube counting... has anyone seen cubes that look like illusions on the real DAT?