crack nbde part II or kaplan qbanks or qbankDMD??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Star7

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys,

any advice on which question banks are better? (crack nbde part II vs. kaplan qbanks vs qbankDMD)?
I used crack nbde part I to prep for the part I since there was a really good review about it but as for part II, it seems like many people are not really talking about it much. Your input with your experiences in any of these programs compared to the real exam would be really appreciated it! thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I have used Crack and qbankDMD. I heard Kaplan is too difficult and not a true representation of the exam. I think crack is better for the DAT but NOT the NBDE. There are no explanations and they DO NOT cover Part 2 Day 2 of the exam at all. You have to download software and you can only use it on 1 pc.

I recommend qbankDMD due to the fact they have explanations, they cover everything for Part 1 and Part 2 (including Part 2 Day 2). They provide you with the ability to create different type of exams and you can pause and return to an exam if you run out of the time. You can create exams in Tutor Mode (explanations available immediately), Time Mode to emulate the real exam situation or Un-timed. They also have more questions and it is web-based so you can use it on any pc.

Here is a link to their website: https://www.qbankdmd.com/whyuseqbank/

Just my opinion... good luck! Interested in hearing from others as well....

Reactions: 1 user
thanks for you input molarman1990! I'll def get on qbankDMD.
another question. If you did take part II, what materials did you use to prepare for part II?
people have told me to just use mosbys once so that's what i'm doing right now. hope that doing mosbys and qbank would suffice to pass this in two weeks :)

Members don't see this ad :)
No problem Star... I used QbankDMD, Mosby and First Aid. Good luck with your preparation and your exam!

Hi, I've heard that there are some questions from the Crack the NBDE Part 1 that were repeated on the actual NBDE Part 1. Did you notice if there were any repeats of questions from qbankDMD.com or from Crack the NBDE Part 1? I would like to do the qbankDMD.com but I haven't heard of the questions being so spot on that there are actually repeats. Thank you.