Crack PAT vs. Real? Help! Need advice.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pursuingadream

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone who has recently taken the DAT and used Crack PAT provide their scores on the real PAT section and scores from the Crack software?
PAT is very difficult for me and I'm getting mixed reviews about whether it's much easier than the real DAT or about on par or even harder.
I'm really confused by the feedback actually so I need some guidance. I don't want to be underprepared and think I'm okay. THANKS!

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone who has recently taken the DAT and used Crack PAT provide their scores on the real PAT section and scores from the Crack software?
PAT is very difficult for me and I'm getting mixed reviews about whether it's much easier than the real DAT or about on par or even harder.
I'm really confused by the feedback actually so I need some guidance. I don't want to be underprepared and think I'm okay. THANKS!
I scored a few points higher on all the CDP exams than the actual DAT. I stopped doing them after test 5 because my DAT tutor friend said that CDP should be used just to introduce you to the PAT sections

I scored a few points higher on all the CDP exams than the actual DAT. I stopped doing them after test 5 because my DAT tutor friend said that CDP should be used just to introduce you to the PAT sections
So what did you start using after you stopped using CDP? I have 2 weeks until my DAT, scoring 19 and 20 on CDP- What do you advise?

Members don't see this ad :)
I say if you can get solid 20s on the CDP exams you should be fine for the actual PAT. I was averaging 20-23 on the last 5 CDP exams and on the actual PAT I scored a 25. I also suggest that you really study the questions and answers after each CDP exam, I think that helped me a lot.

Overall, I felt that the actual PAT was a little easier than CDP, except for keyholes. It was a little more tricky but still doable.

I say if you can get solid 20s on the CDP exams you should be fine for the actual PAT. I was averaging 20-23 on the last 5 CDP exams and on the actual PAT I scored a 25. I also suggest that you really study the questions and answers after each CDP exam, I think that helped me a lot.

Overall, I felt that the actual PAT was a little easier than CDP, except for keyholes. It was a little more tricky but still doable.
yeah I would say everyone is different. CDP seemed like a breeze and then BC was a lot harder. My actual DAT was like more like BC, so I would recommend him to just do as many practice problems as he can so that he is exposed to as many PAT problems as possible

Reactions: 1 user