Crack the DAT QR vs Real DAT QR

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vwantihero

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I read the suggested threads on this topic but they didn't help me..anyone who has taken the DAT and also used the crack the DAT math program have any comparison notes....easier, harder, about the same. Im doing good on the crack the DAT software and just wanted to know if it would really be a good estimate of how i will do on the real test.. thank you. :)

Members don't see this ad.

I read the suggested threads on this topic but they didn't help me..anyone who has taken the DAT and also used the crack the DAT math program have any comparison notes....easier, harder, about the same. Im doing good on the crack the DAT software and just wanted to know if it would really be a good estimate of how i will do on the real test.. thank you. :)

The Crack PAT provides the best prep out there, but it's not exactly the same as the real thing. Read my post-exam post that noted some differences: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?p=10591738#post10591738.

im wondering the same thing. if you have the 15 test version, do you notice that the later tests seem to be much easier also?

Members don't see this ad :)
I have the 25 test version...They have been somewhat more easy from the beginning but I think its like the last guy said...it comes with the practice...im on test 16 right now. I just have been doing well and wanted to know how the difficulty stacks up.