Crack the dat royal flush limited time price

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

champion321

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
When will the limited time price end? It was initially $599 and now it's $349.

Members don't see this ad.

I don't have an answer to your question, but for anyone that sees this and thinks about getting the package...do it! I got the Royal Flush package and it helped more than anything else. Especially PAT/QR/RC. I used CTD alone for those three sections and got 24PAT/27QR/23RC. Their instructional videos help a ton.

I don't have an answer to your question, but for anyone that sees this and thinks about getting the package...do it! I got the Royal Flush package and it helped more than anything else. Especially PAT/QR/RC. I used CTD alone for those three sections and got 24PAT/27QR/23RC. Their instructional videos help a ton.
How long ago was this, and what were ur crack scores for reading and qr?

Members don't see this ad :)
well,used CTD alone for those three sections and got 24PAT/27QR/23RC. Their instructional videos help a ton.
kyfy3r

How long ago was this, and what were ur crack scores for reading and qr?
I think its bull crap, notice how the account was created 2 days ago. Dont buy it bro it doesnt help

Reactions: 1 user
This whole thread is spam look at the account ages.

I think its bull crap, notice how the account was created 2 days ago. Dont buy it bro it doesnt help
This whole thread is spam look at the account ages.

Don't know what you guys are talking about. I'm the only one that actually said anything positive (gnmaieco tried to quote me or something) and I've been a member since August 13 2014 (not 2015).
I never said that CTD is the end all program for the DAT and I definitely don't recommend using it alone. But it blows away anyone else for PAT/QR/RC in my opinion. Check out my scores if you still think I'm just scamming...those are my real scores.

Guess I won't go any further into why the program is so helpful since I'll just be called out as a spammer, but feel free to message me if you have any questions.

Don't know what you guys are talking about. I'm the only one that actually said anything positive (gnmaieco tried to quote me or something) and I've been a member since August 13 2014 (not 2015).
I never said that CTD is the end all program for the DAT and I definitely don't recommend using it alone. But it blows away anyone else for PAT/QR/RC in my opinion. Check out my scores if you still think I'm just scamming...those are my real scores.

Guess I won't go any further into why the program is so helpful since I'll just be called out as a spammer, but feel free to message me if you have any questions.

Solid scores! What other materials did you use?

Thanks! It's definitely worth the work to get the scores. For the chemistry sections I started off with Chad's videos then moved to DAT destroyer. I took a bunch of notes for Chad's videos to review and took his quizzes on the sections I didn't feel comfortable on. I should've done way better on Ochem, especially with those materials, but I didn't focus on it much. For biology I read through the entirety of Cliff's AP bio to brush up on my basic bio before doing practice tests. I've heard there's another book that some say is better than Cliff's, but I don't recall the name. Definitely not the Kaplan book though. Since I had already bought the whole CTD suite, I used it for practice tests for all the science sections and I think they were pretty good. You definitely don't want to use CTD's science tests to learn the material, but I think it's great for testing your knowledge. There were actually a couple questions on my DAT that were almost word for word from CTDs bio section. That's all I can think of at the moment. I would definitely suggest buying a marker board/markers to practice your PAT stuff like you'll have to do it on the test. I used http://www.scratchsheet.us/products for my marker boards and they were very close to the real boards which made me feel a lot more comfortable while doing the PAT section. Hopefully I haven't gone on too long. Just let me know if you have any more questions!

I found CDT PAT to be a little too easy. I think DAT Bootcamp was much more challenging and overall thought that it was a solid source of test prep as a whole. Seeing your scores makes me wish I studied for QR and RC.

Thanks! It's definitely worth the work to get the scores. For the chemistry sections I started off with Chad's videos then moved to DAT destroyer. I took a bunch of notes for Chad's videos to review and took his quizzes on the sections I didn't feel comfortable on. I should've done way better on Ochem, especially with those materials, but I didn't focus on it much. For biology I read through the entirety of Cliff's AP bio to brush up on my basic bio before doing practice tests. I've heard there's another book that some say is better than Cliff's, but I don't recall the name. Definitely not the Kaplan book though. Since I had already bought the whole CTD suite, I used it for practice tests for all the science sections and I think they were pretty good. You definitely don't want to use CTD's science tests to learn the material, but I think it's great for testing your knowledge. There were actually a couple questions on my DAT that were almost word for word from CTDs bio section. That's all I can think of at the moment. I would definitely suggest buying a marker board/markers to practice your PAT stuff like you'll have to do it on the test. I used http://www.scratchsheet.us/products for my marker boards and they were very close to the real boards which made me feel a lot more comfortable while doing the PAT section. Hopefully I haven't gone on too long. Just let me know if you have any more questions!
Haha no worries and thanks for all the info. I pretty much did that same approach as you except I didn't use CTD except for PAT. Also I didn't do as good on Ochem either I know the struggle haha.

My .02 for CDP is that the PAT section is way too easy, the science section is pretty much garbage, the math is average or a bit too easy, and the RC is ok but the real exam was way heavier on S&D questions. I started off studying/practicing exams with it until I found BC which was light years more accurate. The generators in CDP are helpful, but only in the beginning, after a while they get too easy once you've done a few. I used it in the beginning of my studying but eventually just stopped using it altogether and switched to BC. I think it's way overpriced at even ~350.

My .02 for CDP is that the PAT section is way too easy, the science section is pretty much garbage, the math is average or a bit too easy, and the RC is ok but the real exam was way heavier on S&D questions. I started off studying/practicing exams with it until I found BC which was light years more accurate. The generators in CDP are helpful, but only in the beginning, after a while they get too easy once you've done a few. I used it in the beginning of my studying but eventually just stopped using it altogether and switched to BC. I think it's way overpriced at even ~350.

Definitely not over priced.

10 tests with explanation via text or video for questions

The whole program is set up to look like an actual DAT test, from beginning to end... The font, window organization, speed and end of test is similar....

I'm only using crack dat for my studying... Nothing else.

The whole program is set up to look like an actual DAT test, from beginning to end... The font, window organization, speed and end of test is similar....

when's your test knockn?

The program/GUI itself is great. It's nice that it will let you review what questions you got wrong and tell you the specific topic that it was testing so you can refocus your studying. The actual content of the program IMO is seriously lagging. I also found several questions that I answered correctly, but it marked wrong. Also some cube counting in the PAT had hidden/illegal cubes causing you to get the answer wrong. The science section is all over the charts and not representative of the real DAT. I think crackdat could be a stellar program but they need some serious editors and revision to the actual content of the program to make it top notch. Dat bootcamp is 1/3 the price and is WAY more accurate (IMO) to the content covered on the DAT. Videos on youtube are available that cover all the exact same stuff from the PAT portion as far as suggestions on how to approach it. Again, just my .02 but I think money is better spent elsewhere.

Reactions: 1 user