Crack the NBDE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ATL

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Is anyone selling the Crack the NBDE software. Kindly let me know.

Regards,
ATL

Members don't see this ad.

you cant buy this except from the web site it self.
Its copy right protected.

Members don't see this ad :)
i bought the software (all 3 exams). i have gone through 2 of them and found them to be extremely difficult. i am really not sure if the real exam will be like that. i have done over a million diff exams (1979-90's) and done really well but when crack the nbde absolutely has been killing me.

i guess the positive side of it is that hopefully i'd remember the more difficult Q's if they show up.

i am taking the NBDE1 on mon so wish me luck. i'll let you guys know how it went once i am sober on Tue.haha

hey!
all the best for the test. let us know about ur experience once u r done.
bye

i bought the software (all 3 exams). i have gone through 2 of them and found them to be extremely difficult. i am really not sure if the real exam will be like that. i have done over a million diff exams (1979-90's) and done really well but when crack the nbde absolutely has been killing me.

i guess the positive side of it is that hopefully i'd remember the more difficult Q's if they show up.

i am taking the NBDE1 on mon so will me luck. i'll let you guys know how it went once i am sober on Tue.haha

Hey there,

Best of luck on your exam. :luck: :luck:

ok so i just finished taking a full length exam from this software and i cannot tell you how hard the questions were. honestly, there is no way the actual exam to be this hard. i have gone through almost every released exam from 79 -1990's and did pretty good. i would probably just pass the exam if it was anything like the crack the nbde. thought i share that with you guys incase anyone else was thinking about buying it. i am really beginning to think that it was a total waste of my money since i couldnt even recogonize 60+ percent of the questions or terms not to mention that even the grammar on some of those questions made no sense.

well, i guess i will find out next week if my money was worth it.

ok so i just finished taking a full length exam from this software and i cannot tell you how hard the questions were. honestly, there is no way the actual exam to be this hard. i have gone through almost every released exam from 79 -1990's and did pretty good. i would probably just pass the exam if it was anything like the crack the nbde. thought i share that with you guys incase anyone else was thinking about buying it. i am really beginning to think that it was a total waste of my money since i couldnt even recogonize 60+ percent of the questions or terms not to mention that even the grammar on some of those questions made no sense.

well, i guess i will find out next week if my money was worth it.
good luck for the exam ...:thumbup: do well..

well my $75 dollar investment paid off with 3 questions. 2 questions were similar to what i had seen and one other question that the DECKS had wrong and i cought it on this soft ware. other than the 3 questions, this thing was not helpful. that not to say that every exam will be that way. you make your own judgements.

hey can u plzzz tell us more about the exam... really v curious 2 know n all the v best for ur results...
thanks

well my $75 dollar investment paid off with 3 questions. 2 questions were similar to what i had seen and one other question that the DECKS had wrong and i cought it on this soft ware. other than the 3 questions, this thing was not helpful. that not to say that every exam will be that way. you make your own judgements.
Hi there,
Good luck! on the results.
Well, I am planning to buy this software coz' what I am looking for before taking the real exam is, Orientation. Yeah, it definitely would discourage few folks if the paper is extremely difficult but I believe it will set your mood, so that you are better prepared for the real exam.
If anyone is buying this software with the expectation of getting same questions repeated, then that's asking for too much. But if you guys feel that kaplan exams are better, please suggest.
Thanks.

good luck for result but, sorry what do you mean by coupon code for part II, or part I, ?? is this for crack NBDE???

Hi!
That's really nice to read your experience! I am really looking for someone who studied the Crack and did the real NBDE exam.

I am a foreign and I am finding it to be difficult to organize my study plan... I studied the decks, did exams 2000, 2002 and pilot 2004. And tomorrow I would start doing the Crack questions... however, bc I just have one month left before the exam, I was really in concern about wasting my time on that! I don't even know from where those questions come from...

So, as you said before, you found only few q.like the crack on the real test... How about the old exams that you did from 90's, 70's... did that help you a lot? Did you get a lot repeated? From your experience, how did you fell about the real exam?

Just trying to figure it out how to prepare my study plan for this last month!

Thanks a lot!!!

if you want to email me: [email protected]

hey does anybody know if the 98 score conversion chart is reliable????? did you guys use it? cuz im getting about 25-30 quetsions wrong on the exam...and according to that conversion chart my score would be about 90?????????????? if its THAT easy, why are ppl getitng low scores? i know im not THATTTTTTTT smart!
please guys, input would be appreciated