Crack the NDBE?

Discussion in 'NBDE Exams & Licensure Exams' started by SuperC, Jun 5, 2008.

1. SuperC

SuperC SuperC DMD
    5+ Year Member

Dentist
    What has your experiences been with this program? Also, does one have the ability to "share" the program with other people?

A couple of us are looking to split it. I know that it is a download as opposed to a CD, but does it just use a login, or does it limited to a single IP address.

Thanks,
    -C

2. passiondentistr

7+ Year Member

Dentist
    hey U cannot share it as It works with only single IP address n only on the Single computer.
    Hope this helps...

3. spindle

Dental Student
    I used it... there are errors in questions in CRACK, but there were also errors in my actual exam (I had to notify the testing comittee because there was no question that they were incorrect).

I think that CRACK is the best representation of the level of difficulty of the actual exam.

4. passiondentistr

7+ Year Member

Dentist
    hey what do u mean by errors in your actual exam??? is that possible?

5. spindle

Dental Student
    Yes, it is VERY possible... because it happened. The errors I encountered were confirmed by the ADA. They told me that the questions were removed from the bank. Keep in mind that there are new questions put into the exam and not all errors are caught. They try to catch errors by identifying questions which are missed at a high rate. However, some are still missed. It is not a perfect system.

6. IndianGraduate

2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    oh GREAT! this is so discouraging! meaning no matter how hard we study, our potential is brought down.But thanks for sharing the information spindle...did your score go up after you informed ADA? what action was taken in regard to your score?
    and how did you know that the answers ADA had were wrong? do you get a key at the end of the exam?
    response will be highly appreciated.